Can the Intro be Replayed?

In Poker Night at the Inventory, you could re-watch the intro cutscene however often you wanted, but I can't find a way to replay it in Poker Night 2. As I had the graphic settings wrong and the intro moving looked really weird (Brock's outlines especially seemed all messed up), I'd like to replay it. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Yeah. When you start a new game there should be a "rewatch intro" option. I don't think it happens if you play from one game to the next, but each time you start up the game though.
  • edited April 2013
    Ah, I had missed that before on the card type screen. Many thanks!

Though for some reason it skipped GLaDOS' introduction this time. :confused:
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    The first time you play you see the full intro. Then next couple of tournaments you cant see the intro because we needed to introduce drinks and bounty challenges and such. After that, you can watch to your hearts content at the start of each new tournament.
  • edited August 2013
    HoboStew wrote: »
    The first time you play you see the full intro. Then next couple of tournaments you cant see the intro because we needed to introduce drinks and bounty challenges and such. After that, you can watch to your hearts content at the start of each new tournament.

Mr. Stew, Hobo, are there any plans to patch the game so that the full intro replays? As it is now, once you're able to toggle the intro again you're cut off at the point that Ash shows up to the game. Everything after that, including GLaDOS' introduction, no longer plays. Sad times in the Inventory, lemme tell ya.
  • edited August 2013
    Another question! Would it be possible for the Telltale team to release a patch that not only fixes the above problem, but also makes it possible for the full Table Unlock introductions to play at random? I missed one because I didn't have a full table at the time and had to spend hours searching YouTube to view it. Talk about inconvenient! :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.