Poker Night 2 Randomly freeze (Video inside)

edited April 2013 in Game Support
Hello, just launched the game, went into a match and got this issue where everyone freeze up waiting for me, problems is it wasn't my turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z-A80NZ4g

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Andreaa,

The first time I have been able to see this bug in a video. Good job on catching it.

Does this happen if you quit out and go back in. If it is consistent, could you attach a zip of the whole %userprofile%\Telltale Games\Poker Night 2 folder? That way one of the Telltale developers might be able to reproduce the issue on their side. If it is consistent you can try to start a new tournament to fix it in the mean time.

If it doesn't happen when you reload then there is still a bug with that hand but at least you were able to revert to the start of the hand to fix the issue.

Also could you post the dxdiag also.
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Please post your dxdiag info.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "dxdiag" and hit enter

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Open the file and press Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to copy the contents, and paste them in a reply by pressing CTRL-V.
    Sometimes the Forums spam filter catches long posts like this. Don't worry, we can still see them and make them visible.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.