Are Bounty Rewards Random?

I apologize if the answer to this has already been given elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I bought the game last night and I've won 4 tournaments and 2 bounty rewards. Both rewards were exclusive PS3 themes. That's all well and good, but I'm mainly interested in getting the Borderlands 2 heads/skins.

So, are the rewards random or semi-random? Or do I have to unlock all of the themes first before the heads and skins are offered up as bounty rewards.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I've won two bounties so far. One of the bounties unlocked the theme and pictured Salvador's head, the other granted a theme and pictured Maya's head. I downloaded the themes as soon as they were unlocked and both of the heads were available when I loaded up BL2. If it matters, I was connected to PSN when I loaded BL2. No special hoops or SHIFT codes required.

Hope this helps!
  • edited May 2013
    I've won two bounties so far. One of the bounties unlocked the theme and pictured Salvador's head, the other granted a theme and pictured Maya's head. I downloaded the themes as soon as they were unlocked and both of the heads were available when I loaded up BL2. If it matters, I was connected to PSN when I loaded BL2. No special hoops or SHIFT codes required.

Hope this helps!

Hey, thanks! If I'm reading your post right, it looks like I should have some heads and/or skins unlocked once I load up BL2. That's great. I did see a picture of Axton/Ash's costume when the reward screen was shown, but the description only said that I had won a theme, so I didn't even load up BL2 to check.

Thanks again.
  • edited May 2013
    The first 4 are random but the personality core is always last.
  • edited May 2013
    You've also have to be registered with Gearbox's SHiFT program in order to get the items detected in the Borderlands 2 game. You will still get if you haven't registered/linked your PSN/XBL/Steam account prior to unlocking them in Poker Night 2.

This is the website: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home
  • edited May 2013
    So I'm trying to create my shift account just for future use, and none of the links work for reading the EULA. I just have "please read the agreements to continue", and no matter what I do, it won't let me go on.
    EDIT: Ok that was pathetic. I had to manually inspect the website with HTML code and edit changes myself to get the thing to work.
    EDIT2: And none of the links work, I have to again inspect the HTML code, find the link and type it into the URL bar. Please tell me this is just my computer being stupid and the website isn't this poorly done?
  • edited May 2013
    Did you scroll all the way to the bottom of the EULA? I couldn't click on the box until it reached the bottom and the text next to the box changed to "I have read and understand the above agreements."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.