PS3 Themes

Hey, I was wondering how to get the Themes, I've roped together a few Bounty items and have managed to unlock some BL2 stuff but as of yet I have not seen any indication as to where the Themes are. I've went to Theme Settings and so-forth, but there is no sign of my unlocks, does anyone know where they are? Thanks.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I've won two themes. Each time, the game automatically went to the PSN store screen and prompted me to download it. Were you playing offline at the time?
  • edited May 2013
    MrPickles wrote: »
    I've won two themes. Each time, the game automatically went to the PSN store screen and prompted me to download it. Were you playing offline at the time?

Nope. Strange...
  • edited May 2013
    MrPickles wrote: »

Same here, but I only won the "Army of Brockness" theme. The auto-saving problem on the PS3 kept me from playing later than I wanted to, though.
  • edited May 2013
    I've only managed to get the necronimicon so far and was given no prompt to download anything, if I go to the bounty area and press download there all it does is return to the bounty screen. Kinda miffed about it all really since I bought the game on PS3 for the themes (Already bought it on PC on release)
  • edited May 2013
    I can't get the themes either. I don't have Borderlands ", maybe it only work for those who does?
  • edited May 2013
    nope, cos i've got bl2 and still no themes
  • edited May 2013
    ... but there is no sign of my unlocks, does anyone know where they are? Thanks.

Strange... my unlocked AoB theme was displayed in the same section where all of my other PS3 themes are.
  • edited May 2013
    I have the same problem.
    I've also won the necronomicon bounty item, but whenever I try to download the theme by pressing the square button, it just closes the window and no store download pops up.
  • edited May 2013
    Apparently a new thread has been posted to cover this

No news yet but they are aware and working on it
  • edited May 2013
    fix it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.