winning hands that arent winning hands????

I have to say, aside from the chronic lag, and stuttering issues I don't mind the game. I find it kinda fun.. However, there are some issues I have seen. Hands winning the pot that shouldn't. for example: it was down to me and Claptrap, I had 2 kings, 2 7's and a Q. He had 2 kings, 2 5's and a Q. Last time I checked, 7's are higher than 5's. Another issue I have seen was when It was down to the flop, Ash had a 0% chance of winning the hand, I had 100% chance of taking the hand and I STILL lost. I had a full house, ash had 3 of a kind.

I really do hope that you guys patch this game and fix the lag, stuttering and winning hand issues.

Otherwise, I like the game :D

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I have to say, aside from the chronic lag, and stuttering issues I don't mind the game. I find it kinda fun.. However, there are some issues I have seen. Hands winning the pot that shouldn't. for example: it was down to me and Claptrap, I had 2 kings, 2 7's and a Q. He had 2 kings, 2 5's and a Q. Last time I checked, 7's are higher than 5's. Another issue I have seen was when It was down to the flop, Ash had a 0% chance of winning the hand, I had 100% chance of taking the hand and I STILL lost. I had a full house, ash had 3 of a kind.

I really do hope that you guys patch this game and fix the lag, stuttering and winning hand issues.

Otherwise, I like the game :D
    Were you playing Hold 'Em or Omaha?
  • edited May 2013
    Game type is important.

In Omaha you are dealt 4 Hole Cards and 5 Community Cards. When it comes to play them, you can ONLY use TWO cards of your four hole cards and THREE of the 5 Community cards. Many people do not realize this because they didn't do an automatic tutorial display when you start your first game of Omaha.
  • edited May 2013
    It really baffles me that people expect to just pick up a new game without even reading the rules.
  • edited May 2013
    Admittedly I did the same thing(I knew of the 2 whole cards but not the 3 community cards despite the fact that it makes sense since only 5 cards were used in Hold Em), but dang you'd think people would notice after a while.
  • edited May 2013
    Kyronea wrote: »
    Were you playing Hold 'Em or Omaha?

My game of choice is Texas Hold em. and yes, I do know how to play the game. and yes I know the rules. Hence the reason I stay away from Omaha. never played it, and wont till I understand the rules of that game.
  • edited May 2013
    which deck are you using ?

i notice some of the decks have poorly designed suits and numbers at least on the xbox version and my 23 inch hd panel i have to sit or move real close to read them right.

spades look like clubs and vice versa

5's could be 2's etc

6's could be 8's etc

i have lost a few hands mis reading decks next time you lose a 'winning hand take a screen cap or photo' to prove it.

and usually when that happened to me looking on the 'player' hud at the top of the screen where it shows your final hand it is clearer.
  • edited May 2013
    I lost one hand with a full house to a three of a kind because I also could make a two pair.
  • edited May 2013
    I lost one hand with a full house to a three of a kind because I also could make a two pair.

need to be more specific dude

omaha or texas ?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.