Claptrap is Jewish and so is Brock?

Or did I read into the comment he makes wrong about erasing his bar mitzvah from his memory wrong?

Also it is mentioned that Brock family was trying to escape nazis, though, that one is vague but did that mean his family was just against the nazi's and was trying to escape or was his family actually Jewish and was on the run?

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited May 2013
    Brock Samson is the one-half Swedish, one-quarter Polish, one-quarter Winnebago.
  • ttg_Stemmlettg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013
    Regardless of actual heritage, I imagine Brock's ancestors fighting Nazis in an underground fashion in Poland until they had to flee. Or maybe Brock's grandmother was Maria Von Trapp :)

I also pity the poor Mohel who tries to circumcise Brock.

With Claptrap, he could very well be bs-ing :)

Mike "covering his tuchus" Stemmle
  • edited May 2013
    Regardless of actual heritage, I imagine Brock's ancestors fighting Nazis in an underground fashion in Poland until they had to flee. Or maybe Brock's grandmother was Maria Von Trapp :)

I also pity the poor Mohel who tries to circumcise Brock.

With Claptrap, he could very well be bs-ing :)

Mike "covering his tuchus" Stemmle

Was trying to imagine what a robotic circumcision would entail....
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited May 2013
    Kainchild wrote: »

Absolute precision.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2013
    250px-Futurama_103_-_I,_Roommate.jpg
  • ttg_Stemmlettg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013

Me, I'm recasting Fiddler on the Roof...

Mike "Would It Spoil Some Tricky Branching Plot/If I Were a Wealthy 'Bot?" Stemmle
  • edited May 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    250px-Futurama_103_-_I,_Roommate.jpg

So that's what inside that door.......
  • edited May 2013
    Before Futurama ends, there needs to be at least one episode about Bender taking a job as a robot mohel.

I was raised Jewish, so I'm finding this whole thread incredibly funny and awesome. I'm totally imagining one of Brock's ancestors as a Polish Shoshanna.
  • edited May 2013
    Profanity wrote: »
    Absolute precision.

Either that or some poor Jewish kid ends up with a I-pod shaped pee pee
  • edited May 2013
    Or did I read into the comment he makes wrong about erasing his bar mitzvah from his memory wrong?

Also it is mentioned that Brock family was trying to escape nazis, though, that one is vague but did that mean his family was just against the nazi's and was trying to escape or was his family actually Jewish and was on the run?

Claptrap is dumb. He probably threw his own bar mitzvah one day and paid a Vault Hunter to act as the rabbi.

As for Brock, I don't know the quote you're referring to, but you sure it wasn't the Ventures trying to escape some neo-Nazi super villain or something?
  • edited May 2013
    Scnew wrote: »
    Claptrap is dumb. He probably threw his own bar mitzvah one day and paid a Vault Hunter to act as the rabbi.

See now that one makes more sense....I think. :eek:
  • edited May 2013
    Scnew wrote: »
    As for Brock, I don't know the quote you're referring to, but you sure it wasn't the Ventures trying to escape some neo-Nazi super villain or something?

Well, the Venture family has dealt with Nazis before. They had to deal with Nazis who wanted to clone Hitler's brain into a dog. There's also a reoccurring villain called Girl Hitler, but she doesn't do much Nazi stuff. She just wears a Hitler mustache and screams loudly at people.

The line is a spoiler from the Evil Dead inventory, and it's a bit of a spoiler, but it does refer to Brock's ancestors, not him himself.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.