(PS3) Lag issues on the CD version

Hi,

I would like to report some lag issues on the CD version of the walking dead (ps3) I just purchase...

dues to the fact that no game datas are installed on the hard drive, the blue ray is over solicitated and it result some lag, framerated drop and freeze when the game is played for a while on my device.it can be a problem when it make you miss some Quick Time Events... :(

if you could do a patch that allows datas to be installed on the disk (or make it as an option, like some games...) so we can enjoy a perfectly fluid game experience it will be very nice :) (just the thing it miss to make the game perfect for me )

thanks for your concern.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Having the same issue. I have contacted them to see what can be done to resolve. I'll keep you updated
  • edited July 2013
    so this issue is forgotten. they selling broken game. its been months, no fix, no answers.. i love the game, the story is great but lack of support to their consumers is not good. we buy the game to enjoy it, but the retail copy of walking dead for ps3 have many prohlems, specially the first 3 episodes, to many log/statterihg issues, u almost cnt play the game and skip the first 3 episodes just to continue playing. can telltale company release a patch to fix this problems.
  • edited July 2013
    Give us the solution!!! Any patch?? Any fix??
  • edited July 2013
    I'm having the same problem on my PS3, it's kind of making me mad...
This discussion has been closed.