Bug: Camera goes back to full view while against one player if table items unlock.

(Sorry about the condensed title, the char limit didn't allow me to phrase it properly)

While I was against only Sam (and the camera was in its "two players left" mode), I went to the Unlocks screen and got the final piece in the Sam & Max set. This was my first set, so when I came back the game played the "What is this?" scene where the guide explains why the décor changed. However, when that scene ended, the camera moved back to the usual "full table view", which caused a couple of issues: I could hear GLaDOS move and speak, but she was nowhere to be seen and Sam remained focused on the middle part of the table (and not the player)

And when I was done writing this report and wanted to go back to the game, it immediately crashed. (No freeze, black screen or delay before it)

I don't think you'd need them to debug this, but in any case, here are my computers specs:

CPU: Core i5-3570
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
MB: GIGABYTE H77-D3H

Game Settings: Graphics set to High, subtitles on, Anti-Aliasing off and resolution set to 1920x1080.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.