Head back to Stuttgart! Episode 203 "did you try?" list

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited November 2008 in Sam & Max
Let's face it, the only thing more fun than turning into a zombie the first time, is turning into a zombie all over again. This handy list will help you do just that!

In Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead, did you...
...talk to Max in your office both before and after becoming zombies?
...use the regular water on Leonard in your closet?
...shoot out your office window?
...use the sun lamp bulb on the office desk lamp?
...talk to Max on the street both before and after becoming zombies?
...use the antenna, chocolate heart, or the bolt cutters on the rat bouncer?
...shoot the rat bouncer?
...talk to Max in Sybil's both before and after becoming zombies?
...avoid talking to Sybil until the dating game?
...use anything on the chocolate heart next to Harry?
...talk to Superball both before and after entering the club, and again after becoming zombies?
...say "Superball" at least 100 times?
(Just kidding.)
...talk to Max outside the castle before and after entering, and again after becoming zombies?
...use the brain on the trash before throwing it up to the gargoyle?
...try to put at least two things in the trash other than the brain, cigarettes, or holy water?
...talk to Max in the Zombie Factory both before and after becoming a zombie?
...use the bottle of water on a bookcase?
...use your gun to shoot the spotlight above the dance floor?
...give the malt liquor or the chocolate heart to the cow?
...shoot the cow?
...return to the Zombie Factory after making malt liquor or water the latest craze?
...play the driving game after turning into a zombie?
...repeatedly talk to your souls, and try offering them something?
...say each of the choices for who you are when talking to the monster for the first time?
...flip the switch in the dungeon again after waking up the monster?
...use the cauliflower, clock, computer chip, and stone on the monster's head?
...use the cauliflower, clock, computer chip, and artichoke heart in the monster's chest?
...repeatedly place the stone, chocolate heart, and heart of gold in the monster's chest?
...try replacing his heart, brain, or hand after solving the corresponding part of the dating game?
...look at the batteries on the alchemy machine after recharging them?
...use the antenna on the skylight?
...use the bolt cutters on Jurgen and the monster?
...talk to Max in Stinky's both before and after becoming a zombie?
...use the sun lamp bulb on Stinky?
...use the water on the palm tree in Stinky's?
...use the antenna, chocolate heart, water, liquor, Lincoln's brain, and ink ribbon on Jesse's hand?
...use your gun to shoot Jesse's hand into the tar cake?
...talk to Max in the dungeon both before and after switching souls?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    wow I didn't do most of those..although theres not much logic in why you would do many of them..time to replay!
  • edited March 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Let's face it, the only thing more fun than turning into a zombie the first time, is turning into a zombie all over again. This handy list will help you do just that!

In Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead, did you...
    ...use your gun to shoot Jesse's hand into the tar cake?

Isn't that something you had to of done first time around?
  • edited March 2008
    Isn't that something you had to of done first time around?

At least that was what I did... was there another way to solve that puzzle?

By the way, when I saw the spoiler with "(Just kidding.)" next to it, I instantly KNEW that that one had to be the "Superball"-gag...
  • edited March 2008
    are you guys ever going to link any of these threads to their episode pages on the main site?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    You can just click on his hand too. You don't have to shoot it (though why any Sam & Max fan would choose the non-violent solution just baffles me).
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    are you guys ever going to link any of these threads to their episode pages on the main site?

We actually got them ready this morning, but it hasn't deployed yet. Stay tuned!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    They're totally deployed.
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Awesome and Emily:

Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball Superball

Hmmm... nothing happened in here, but on the outside there are a lot thunders and lightning happening
  • edited March 2008
    better plug out your computer before you blow a fuse
  • edited March 2008
    Will wrote: »
    You can just click on his hand too. You don't have to shoot it (though why any Sam & Max fan would choose the non-violent solution just baffles me).

I remember doing that first time around and Jesse's hand just shot at me so I couldn't do it that way?:confused:
    edited March 2008
    Try shooting it when it's right next to the cake to see the Easter egg.
  • edited March 2008
    ...give the malt liquor or the chocolate heart to the cow?

Is that possible? I think you can't get the
    chocolate heart until you become zombies, and by then the studio will be off-bounds.
  • BrendanBrendan Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Oh, sorry about that. I couldn't remember if we made the TV studio off limits at that point or not. Well what happens is the cow eats the chocolate heart and then you can't finish the game, so it's probably for the best.
  • edited March 2008
    Wait... skylight? What skylight? I don't remember coming across a skylight hotspot.:confused:
  • edited March 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Wait... skylight? What skylight? I don't remember coming across a skylight hotspot.:confused:

In Jurgen's secret room, right above the monster?
  • edited March 2008
    ...use the liquor on Jesse's hand?

I did, and I wish I had released it was a joke and not a clue. I spent the next two hours looking for Jesse's body :(
  • MelMel
    edited March 2008
    [
    ...say "Superball" at least 100 times?
    (Just kidding.)

I like the homage to Young Frankenstein (at least that's what I think it is)
  • edited March 2008
    i sat there ad was saying superball *thunder* for about 15 minutes
    hmmm i should have counted how often i said superball *thudner*
  • edited March 2008
    Brendan wrote: »
    Oh, sorry about that. I couldn't remember if we made the TV studio off limits at that point or not. Well what happens is the cow eats the chocolate heart and then you can't finish the game, so it's probably for the best.
    Wait, you introduced a *gasp* dead end?? :eek:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    ATMachine wrote: »
    Wait, you introduced a *gasp* dead end?? :eek:

• edited March 2008
    Well, I have to admit you did think better of it. But it's rather odd that Telltale designers would even contemplate something so.... Sierra-like.
    edited March 2008
    (Brendan was joking.)
  • edited March 2008
    I'm going to be a bit of a smarty pants with this one:
    Talk to Leonard after becoming undead? Apparently, unlike every other human character, he must understand you because you don't just snarl at him ;) So is Leonard undead? ;)
  • edited March 2008
    darkowl wrote: »
    I'm going to be a bit of a smarty pants with this one:
    Talk to Leonard after becoming undead? Apparently, unlike every other human character, he must understand you because you don't just snarl at him ;) So is Leonard undead? ;)
    After the things Max has been feeding him, most likely yes.
  • edited April 2008
    he would more likely be dead then undead
  • edited April 2008
    ATMachine wrote: »
    Well, I have to admit you did think better of it. But it's rather odd that Telltale designers would even contemplate something so.... Sierra-like.
    They could have done something like the "Rubber Tree" gag in "Secret of Monkey Island". Just for all us old players having grown up with the various Sierra games death scenes.
  • jmmjmm
    edited April 2008
    S&M 203 Dead End:
    Do not ask the COPS more than once about the driving game and continue the game. After certain event, the COPS will not understand what you say. Unfortunately you'll be unable to get a needed item from them. And you can't complete the game (Unless you use the debug mode to perform the driving game)
  • edited April 2008
    *starts singing* oh where, oh where is the 204 list.... oh where, oh where can it be....
  • edited April 2008
    Will wrote: »

He... never thought of that, I just pulled out the gun and started blasting :)
  • edited November 2008
    I think you have few missing, cause, well, I did it.

So here

Did you wait to see what Max does to Sam's body after the switched Bodies?

Did you wait to see Jurgen's Idle Animations?

That's just the two that I got X3
Sign in to comment in this discussion.