Season 2 Possible ending episodes. Think now.

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Just Relised that the title sounds stupid, I menat to put Season 2 Endings, You think of them

I know this is early but there! We know what the basis of 204 is but what would 205 be?
I've always thought that a Alien invasion began as Bosco making the person that saves the world instead of sam or max. I also think the evil person is someone either in sam and max's past(my knowlage is Hit and run and the telltale season 1-2 so...) or even possibly. The mole-people taking their revenge for what sam did to Moleman. It's Possible Folks!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    hmm I have a feeling its rather complex ...or im just stupid but I believe it has something to do with time and that mexcan guy. Who knows he may be one of the aliens
  • edited March 2008
    Trixie, you mean Hit the Road, correct?
  • edited March 2008
    i think hit the road was meant

yeah a possible idea sam and max have to save the space time continuum
  • edited March 2008
    The mexican guy is just an extra character in the game and is not really the main villain of this season.
  • edited March 2008
    Sammy wrote: »
    The mexican guy is just an extra character in the game and is not really the main villain of this season.

So was Hugh Bliss (before we knew better, anyway)
  • edited March 2008
    The villain is Momma Bosco.
  • edited March 2008
    I think T-H-E-M is actually sent by Bosco's mom.
  • edited March 2008
    t.h.e.m. is his mother..:rolleyes:
  • edited March 2008
    my guess is THEM have something to do with aliens, heaven and hell. Im pretty sure there is already a few threads devoted to the question already anyway.
  • edited March 2008
    If you look in the Season Two trailer, you can see the shadow of the Mexican. Maybe he does play a big role.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.