Found a bug going all in (PC)

edited May 2013 in Game Support
First, I'm going to link to the Steam thread I made about this.

Link

Brock had slightly under 4k left, and went all in while raising. Sam folded, Claptrap and Ash called. I bluffed with a possible flush and went all in, Clappy and Ash folded. Brock got a pair on the turn, I didn't get my flush. Brock won and took all of my money.

I'm used to, in every other poker game I've played, and even in this one, if you go all in and nobody can match your bank, it gives you the excess chips back. I should have gotten something like 28k chips back, but Brock took them all, and I busted out.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    You should have CALLED. That would have matched his bet. you went ALL IN and that bet all your money even against the other players. I dotn agree with that myself but Ive had it happen to me too. I watch carefully now when they are low and go all in and I use the CALL button instead now.
  • edited June 2013
    Daehawk wrote: »
    You should have CALLED. That would have matched his bet. you went ALL IN and that bet all your money even against the other players. I dotn agree with that myself but Ive had it happen to me too. I watch carefully now when they are low and go all in and I use the CALL button instead now.

that's not how poker works tho
This discussion has been closed.