Control Panel - Email and password settings?

edited March 2008 in Site Support
Hi

I was wondering why it's not possible to edit our email and password settings under the control panel?

The reason I would like to do this, is that I completely forgot what email I used with my username :)

Edit:
I now know what email I used thanks to Scott :)
But I still wonder why we can't change the email and password ourselves....

Comments

• edited March 2008
  • edited March 2008
    Email addresses were a problem because it required some backend integration that wasn't available to us. Now we could do it, but don't have the development time because of other stuff we're workin' on. It's definitely on the to-do list, but it happens rarely enough that it's not a crazy high priority.

Passwords you can change yourself, you just have to do it through your My Telltale page (or via the link zackspyfox033 posted, although that page is pretty ugly because it's meant to happen in a popup).
  • edited March 2008
    I know we can change password under the telltale games site, but thanks for the direct link :)

And tabacco I appreciate your reply.
    It really isn't a biggie to me - it's just something other Forums offers, so I was curious.
    And of course because I couldn't see my email.
  • edited March 2008
    I accidentally had two accounts with different emails - one for the forums, and one I'd purchased some stuff under. Of course, I ended up having different purchases under each account! I only realised my mistake when I got two copies of the email newsletter.

A quick email to Emily via support@telltalegames.com and it was all sorted out, so I have one email address registered, one account, and my full purchase history in the one account as well :)

So if you want to change your associated email address, just ask Support! :)
  • edited March 2008
    Actually, that was what I did yesterday cuz I had the same problem :D
This discussion has been closed.