Can i change my Username at all?

edited May 2013 in Site Support
I didnt mean for it to be this, i just put this as my second name for the hell of it, did not know it would become my username.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    It is *technically* possible, but first they need to check on collisions of your username with other usernames (usernames need to be unique). And, depending on the forum capabilities, they might possibly even do a MySQL query for that.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013
    What would you like your username to be?
  • edited May 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    What would you like your username to be?

Negan_

=]
    edited May 2013
    Check out all its majesty.
  • edited May 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Check out all its majesty.

Omg you did it hahaha thank you so much XD .... now....about my Jurassic park question...........
  • I would also like to change my username. I tried to send puzzlebox a private message, but maybe I messed it up. Is this still possible?

• edited November 2013

Sorry for being late to the party, but.. this username is from 3 years ago, back then I didn't know I'd get really into The Walking Dead and want to use these forums- can I have mine changed to Heisenberg or Doublemint or something? Please?

• Yeah, I'm a little late also. I've had this account for about 3 years, but I joined in a rush back then. I would like for my username changed to Ziero if available. If not, then Ziero1986 or Ziero86.

Sorry guys, we're not able to change usernames any more.

This discussion has been closed.