Poker Night 2 Ps3 Unlockables

I love this game. I spent £7.99 on this piece of awesome purely for GLaDoS, Sam and Ash. Having Brock was a bonus. Claptrap for...Claptrap, I guess.

I've enjoyed the humorous dialogue, witty banter, comical references and the laughter that comes with change of scenery with the felt, deck and chips.

But the bugs...

The glitches, freezing...stuttering!?

I can imagine if a patch is being worked on, time is being taken to fix all the issues to such a fantastic slice of gambling like:

- having an option to turn on the auto save for every round, raise of the blinds or just after a successful showdown.

- optional unlocks, like having used up all the coins for felts and decks, unlock costumes for the various characters, like Ash with his gray streak etc.

- giving the game additional data to work with to prevent the freezes or stuttering, even if the game file has to be bigger.

- bringing in the cast of the original Poker Night to drop by, making the game harder/longer and making for a more memorable experience.

- Monkeys. Because Monkeys make for a better game any day.

But while these issues are fixed, ideas take flight (or crash and burn horribly like the first time on Comedy Night) I must state my real reason -

How is it after unlocking the bounty items I cannot download them? Or should I say, why won't it download the information everytime I hit square?

Why have I been denied hilarious premium themes for my (wife's) PS3?

Must we buy Borderlands 2 to make such things a reality?

I hope that reading this you've found this funny rather than horrifically offensive and know that I really love the game and pretty much everything I've gotten my hands on by Tell Tell.

My thanks for reading this bit of weirdness, by the way.
This discussion has been closed.