AEon's Sam&Max Season One FAQ

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
If you are interested in a nicely formatted FAQ for Sam&Max Season One, featuring the episodes 101 to 106, then you might like to check out:

Features:
  • 35 Questions & Answers
  • 321 original Quotations
  • 6 compact Walkthroughs for 101 to 106.
  • Many Tips and Tricks.

Folks that have played and finished all the episodes should find much amusement reading up on all the original Sam&Max Quotations. Plus the Q&As that try to point out the more Special & Fun Things in each episode.

Newcomers should find the Q&As with Puzzle Hints helpful. And if you every get stuck, the condensed, easy to read Walkthroughs will quickly get you through each episode.

Hopefully, there are still enough folks playing the game to post some nifty feedback on things I may have missed.

Feedback welcome and appreciated...

AEon

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Seems there is not much to correct or expand in the FAQ... strange. I'd have expected that Sam&Max is still very popular, the community does not seem to be very active though. Oh well.
  • edited March 2008
    wow. thank-you so much for this!
  • edited March 2008
    already played all episodes last year but your guide is very good
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    AEon wrote: »
    Seems there is not much to correct or expand in the FAQ... strange. I'd have expected that Sam&Max is still very popular, the community does not seem to be very active though. Oh well.

It might be because you posted in the Hints forum... people tend to only look in here if they need help. :D

I'll transfer the thread to the main Sam & Max forum. It should get more attention there.
  • edited April 2008
    Emily,

thanx for the "transfer"... maybe it helps :)
  • edited April 2008
    Just wanted to pop in to say thanks.
    Having that many great quotations collected and categorized is awesome. :D
  • edited April 2008
        The Tear Gas Grenade Launcher
            Bosco: It's the latest in Bosco-Tech innovation. It'll clear out a room of militant college students in no time, guaranteed.
            Sam: I feel really close to you right now.

I am pretty sure was Max answer that way.
  • edited April 2008
    That was a nice spin-off of my helping complete the annotations for all the voice files... the Telltale Speech Extractor.

That way I had reason to listen to all of them. I love the dialogs in Sam&Max... by far the funniest (intelligent, witty, evil, sarcastic = the "good stuff" :)) in the many games out there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.