What if...

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
the evil mastermind of 20x is Superball?

Seen in every episode, little strange...
Think, think!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    he was in 201 or 202?? really?
  • edited March 2008
    ive not seen superball *thunder* in the first two episodes of season 2

this thunder is a bit annoying! i have to try to avoid saying the name of this bouncer
  • edited March 2008
    OPS... almost every episode ;)
  • edited March 2008
    until now it's a third of the released episodes...okay, when 204 is out it will be 50%. another question is: was he mentioned in the first two episodes? last seasons villain wasn't present in all episodes, but at least there where references to him...
  • edited March 2008
    i cant think of references to him in 201 or 202 if you dont count the daars i have to go through
    but i cant it is worth to investigate
  • edited March 2008
    Hm, going by the logic of someone appearing in every episode, it doesn't work from the previous season with the Master of Prismotology...

...BUT, it certainly works for, say, Stinky?
  • edited March 2008
    we established that the evil genius is in most episodes but is referenced in every single one
  • edited March 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    ive not seen superball *thunder* in the first two episodes of season 2

this thunder is a bit annoying! i have to try to avoid saying the name of this bouncer

I tried saying "Superball" more than 20 times in a row, hoping that it would trigger something funny, like thunder striking Max or something... Alas. :D

--Erwin
  • edited March 2008
    as i stated in another thread i tried it for 15 minutes but nothing happend and please stop saying his name. i have to hang the clothes out to dry but i cant to that with all the rain and thunder and lightning :D
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah well at least you still HAVE clothes to dry. That thunder stings and is death to cotton.
  • edited March 2008
    Then of course, we have lightning...but that's nothing! Just a flash of light never hurt anybody...:)
  • edited March 2008
    yeah thats right!
    but im happy that im not using polyester beause that would melt ríght on to my skin
  • edited March 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    yeah thats right!
    but im happy that im not using polyester beause that would melt ríght on to my skin
    Consider yourself lucky. I was using Polymascotfoamalate and it caught on fire.
  • edited March 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Polymascotfoamalate
    hmm, sounds tasty..
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    hmm, sounds tasty..

i think this is the fat free eggfree sodium free ultra uber healthy variant of mascarpone
Sign in to comment in this discussion.