Uhm. It's a poker game. So why doesn't it know I have a full house?

edited May 2013 in Game Support
I don't know if anyone else is seeing this issue, but... I have yet to have Poker Night 2 properly recognize that I have a full house. Instead, it always is incorrectly identified as 2 pair, regardless if I'm holding 3 of a kind, plus a card that matches one in the flop, a pair in hand, a third in the flop plus a pair in the flop. Everywhere I've played poker... that's a full house. Score it. I haven't been given credit for a single full house, while I've seen the bot players HAVE won with them. I've lost several tournaments I should have won because of this. While I enjoy the idea of the game, and the characters are part of the ambiance, it is, after all, a poker game. Fix what's wrong so that it can be... POKER. A full house is BETTER than 2 pair. A poker game should first and foremost get the fundamental rules correct in POKER. This game costs too much to be a simple character interaction game.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    First question. Does this happen in Texas hold'em or Omaha hold'em.

In Omaha you only use two out of the four cards in your hand to make up a set along with three of the community cards.
  • edited May 2013
    It's Hold 'em. :(
  • edited May 2013
    Well that's not really clarifying anything as both games are versions of hold 'em.

Anyway, the best thing to do is to try and capture a screen shot of the problem. Proof will go along way to fixing any problem.
This discussion has been closed.