Wallace and Gromit Episode 1: Toast

edited June 2013 in Game Support
I know this has been reported and stuff, but I have heard of an elusive patch, but as I just suggested, it is elusive, and I have not been able to find it. I just bought the humble bundle and would love to play it :P Any ideas where I can get the patch/fix this bug?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I have the same problem with the humble bundle version , it seems the patch is for the GOG versions so any help would be nice , thank you.
  • edited May 2013
    Just incase anyone else was wondering/having this problem still (I realised I could get it on Steam so I did that)

A reply has been made to your ticket. Below are the ticket details.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We've figured out the issue and have notified the Humble Bundle people. The fix should hopefully be available Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Evan
  • edited May 2013
    I bought it yesterday and there wasn't any W&G but it appears on steam .
    Why there isn't any W&G download link in Humble account ? :(

A reply has been made to your ticket. Below are the ticket details.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We've figured out the issue and have notified the Humble Bundle people. The fix should hopefully be available Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Evan

this mean the download link will appear on Monday ?
  • edited May 2013
    The Wallace & Gromit download was actually listed on the Humble Bundle page yesterday, but it was removed afterwards. It must have been because of this.
  • edited June 2013
    I downloaded and installed the game on the first day of the Humble Bundle Deal. So do I need to uninstall it and reinstall the Steam or new link that is coming, rather than be able to patch the installed version?
  • edited June 2013
    The Wallace & Gromit download in the Humble Bundle page has now been restored.
  • edited June 2013
    Moon Dogg wrote: »
    I downloaded and installed the game on the first day of the Humble Bundle Deal. So do I need to uninstall it and reinstall the Steam or new link that is coming, rather than be able to patch the installed version?
    I think so ?
This discussion has been closed.