Joust?

I was looking through the game's sound files when I found some...interesting things.

The first file's called "joust_get_ready", which is a weird echo-y voice saying "Get ready to joust!"

Then there's four different sound files named "joust_power_up_#", the numbers being 1-4. These are weird...pinging sounds, not sure how to describe it.

Unless Telltale's planning a reboot of a certain ostrich-riding arcade game, I can't imagine what these are for.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Jousting to the Death at the Inventory?
  • edited May 2013
    Looks like we have a muuuuuuuurder at the inventory.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I found some Numberwang voice clips in the files, and thought the same thing. There are about 10 different voice actors that each say a line, and one sounds like the Toy Selection Menu from Devil's Playhouse.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    I was looking through the game's sound files when I found some...interesting things.

The first file's called "joust_get_ready", which is a weird echo-y voice saying "Get ready to joust!"

Then there's four different sound files named "joust_power_up_#", the numbers being 1-4. These are weird...pinging sounds, not sure how to describe it.

Unless Telltale's planning a reboot of a certain ostrich-riding arcade game, I can't imagine what these are for.

Oh ho!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.