Audio/Game Crash Problem w/Sam and Max S2

edited March 2008 in Game Support
For quite a while I'd been having a problem with season 2 and stupidly waited until just now to bring it to attention, but I figured it was the best way to fix the problem. So here's what's going on:

At first when I install a new episode of Season 2 the game works great and nothing's wrong. For some reason though, after about thirty minutes to an hour, for no apparent reason, every episode in Season 2 first starts to lose it's speech audio (not the music, surprisngly), and after a few more minutes/seconds the game just automatically shuts down and exits out. I don't think it's because of my technical specs, and all of my drivers are up to date. Please help!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Sorry for forgetting to mention this before, but this isn't a one time thing. I've tried restarting the game multiple times and every time I do so, the problem gets worse. Oh, and I am running it on Windows XP.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Still going to need your technical specs I'm afraid, since it helps us identify the problem. When you say you have tried restarting the game, do you immediately open the game up, or do you give it time in-between?
  • edited March 2008
    My specs are thus:

Processor: AMD Athlon 2400 +
    2.01 GHz of speed
    480 MB of RAM
    and a ATI Radeon 9250 DDR video card with 256 MB of onboard RAM.
    Oh and I have about 46 gigs of memory on my hard drive.

Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.