Is that a Dreamfall reference in the Ep4 e-mail?

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
"Find him. Save him."

I always knew the Telltale team was awesome, but now I know they have good taste and aren't afraid of insanely inside jokes too. :D

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Emily (the one who put that in there) probably won't confirm or deny, but yeah it was. Well spotted!
  • RazRaz
    edited March 2008
    Et tu, Emily?
  • FloFlo
    edited March 2008
    And here I thought I was imagining things :p
  • edited March 2008
    good job, Emily-an! XD
    I like other games reminders. I also noticed telltale reads this forum often and add stuff we suggest to the game.
    just now in 204 they added a line about Bosco's pants! could be because of the thread I opened? XD
    anyway, keep on the good job!
    Dreamfall wanna steal the episodes idea from s&m, so it's ok.
  • edited March 2008
    I really like the reference to lost in episode 202.
    edited March 2008
    Amaterasu wrote: »
    good job, Emily-an! XD
    I like other games reminders. I also noticed telltale reads this forum often and add stuff we suggest to the game.
    just now in 204 they added a line about Bosco's pants! could be because of the thread I opened? XD
    anyway, keep on the good job!
    Dreamfall wanna steal the episodes idea from s&m, so it's ok.

What happens more frequently than us taking things fom the forums, is the forums being on the same wavelength as the designers. The dialog for 204 was written and recorded well before episode 203 even came out, so the line about Bosco's pants was on the books a while ago! That said, you guys were apparently thinking about similar things... why that similar thought was centered around Bosco's pants is it's own separate issue.
  • edited March 2008
    I don't recall that line about his pants....quote please? :D
  • edited March 2008
    When you first go behind the counter

Sam: I've always wondered what Bosco keeps hidden back here.
    Max: I've always wondered if he was wearing pants back there.
  • edited March 2008
    haha, I also remember the behind the scenes in season 1 bonus disc, when you guys said we almost guessed the whole rainbow idea of season 1, and you had to change the colors of the credits.

we are dangerous. XD
  • edited March 2008
    Would be nice for an update to revert to the rainbow colours
    edited March 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    Would be nice for an update to revert to the rainbow colours

The change of colors let us do red, white, and blue for Lincoln Must Die, though, which was nice.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.