Walking Dead Forum Game: Decisions, Decisions.

edited June 2013 in Forum Games
So the point of this game is a sorta variation of the "corrupt a wish" game, except, person one, sets a scene and gives a list of choices, the next person responds with their choice, and the third person sets the scene on what happens and sets a leading scene on what happend, with four other choices.

What do you guy's think? interested? the first person to post gets to set the scene and choices :D

Example:

Person One: You are Lee Everett. You are taking a nap, you dream of walking through a street alone. You find Clementine, her back towards you, she quickly springs round as a walker and lunges at you. What do you do?
A) "What the fu-"
B) Kill her, resentful
C) Run
D) Fall to your knees.

Person Two: I pick D!

Person Three: You fall too your knees and cry, this was almost too much to bear, Clementine grabs your arm, ready to sink in her teeth, when all of a sudden, you snap awake from the nightmare, what do you do?:
A) Check on Clementine
B) get a glass of water

etc etc. get the idea?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Oh, I remember doing this months ago. I'll start.

Vince is seen in a small room, the pistol in his hands illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window. He is aiming the weapon at an unconscious man before him.

1) Shoot the man in the head.
    2) Put the gun back in your pocket and walk away.
    3) Try to wake up the body.
  • edited June 2013
    I pick the third choice!
  • edited June 2013
    I pick the third choice!

You pick option 3. The body tilts slightly, the person sits up, coughing blood, they appear to have a bit wound on their arm, they look at you with weary arms. "Who are you?" they say

1) Tell them who you are
    2) Shoot them, they're probably dead anyway.
    3) Ask them where they got the wound
    4) Leave.
  • edited June 2013
    option 2
  • edited June 2013
    You grab the gun from Vince, and smoothly press the barrel to the man's head. "Nothing personal," you say, before you pull the trigger. Vince backs away, unsteady, as he eyes the gun you took from him. "I don't want any trouble..." he stammers.

1) Tell him to give you all of his valuables
    2) Hand the gun back
    3) Keep the gun, but tell him you mean no harm
  • edited June 2013
    I pick 1!
  • edited June 2013
    You choose to ask for Vince's valuables, pointing the gun at him. Vince backs away before saying, "I thought we were cool with each other! You're just going to do this now?" You answer by raising the gun from his chest to his head. Vince puts his hands up and says "Christ. Okay. Follow me downstairs. I've got some stuff down there." Still aiming the gun at Vince, you follow him downstairs. He starts to open up a cabinet when the both of you hear police sirens not too far away from the house.

1) Hide the gun.
    2) Go upstairs with Vince and hide the body.
    3) Run out of the house with Vince and get far away as possible.
  • edited June 2013
    Zeruis wrote: »
    You choose to ask for Vince's valuables, pointing the gun at him. Vince backs away before saying, "I thought we were cool with each other! You're just going to do this now?" You answer by raising the gun from his chest to his head. Vince puts his hands up and says "Christ. Okay. Follow me downstairs. I've got some stuff down there." Still aiming the gun at Vince, you follow him downstairs. He starts to open up a cabinet when the both of you hear police sirens not too far away from the house.

1) Hide the gun.
    2) Go upstairs with Vince and hide the body.
    3) Run out of the house with Vince and get far away as possible.

I choose 2!
  • edited June 2013
    You go upstairs with Vince and stuff the body in a closet. Both of you head out of a window and as you hide behind a dumpster outside the neighbour's house,Vince says "what now?" Do you:

1)Leave Vince behind
    2)Suggest a surrender
    3)Take Vince with you and make a run for it
  • edited June 2013
    You go upstairs with Vince and stuff the body in a closet. Both of you head out of a window and as you hide behind a dumpster outside the neighbour's house,Vince says "what now?" Do you:

1)Leave Vince behind
    2)Suggest a surrender
    3)Take Vince with you and make a run for it

I pick 2.
  • edited June 2013
    "What we do now, Vince, is you go over there, I put down this gun, and we go with the officers."

"What?" He is shocked, but complies with you as you motion to him with the business end of the gun.

"We can't afford a shootout with these cops. I'm not dying for some soon-to-be-ghoul you let in." The sirens come closer, finally pulling to a stop near the two of you. Putting the gun down, and kicking it in front of you to keep it from Vince, you both walk into the light with your hands in the air. The panicked police officer notices you two, and runs over, obviously distressed.

"Please help us," he shouts. "My partner and I were attacked by some weird people, and he's hurt! The radio says that attacks like this are happening everywhere. Could you help us get to a hospital? We should be safe on the inside of the patrol car, as long as we aren't surrounded by them."

1) Go with the officer. Safety in numbers, right?
    2) Go your own way and leave Vince with these two.
    3) Decline the officer's offer, and ask Vince to come with you.
  • edited June 2013
    I pick 1
  • edited June 2013
    Vine begins to freak out and is getting close to telling everyone about what you did...
    Option 1- Bite him
    Option 2- Accuse Vince first
    Option 3- Leave the group quickly before he has a chance
    Option 4- Leave with Vince
    Option 5- ...
    Option 6- Get out your gun and eliminate all Hostiles...
  • edited June 2013
    I pick 3
Sign in to comment in this discussion.