Question about sam and max season two

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
are telltale planning to do another deal with adventure company to release the game in stores? :)

it would be awesome to just go and buy the game in the stores in the uk like i did with the last season. :D

Comments

• edited March 2008
    yes they are. As I bought the whole season I can get the cd delivered when season ends.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    We'll probably be releasing the game at retail like we did with Season One, but the details (when, with what publisher, which territories, etc.) are still being negotiated.

We will definitely be releasing a DVD version from our online store - you can either buy the downloads now and get the DVD for free (plus shipping) at the end of the season, or wait until the season ends and get the whole thing at once.
  • edited March 2008
    I really like adventure and hoped that they would make tiny toons defender of the universe
  • edited March 2008
    Razahyder wrote: »
    I really like adventure and hoped that they would make tiny toons defender of the universe

grow up
  • edited March 2008
    V_Ben wrote: »
    grow up
    Well, there's something to it- the 90's W.B. cartoons were great.
    Freakazoid! anyone?
  • edited March 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Well, there's something to it- the 90's W.B. cartoons were great.
    Freakazoid! anyone?

Freakazoid was awesome. I liked Tiny Toons too though.
  • edited March 2008
    I liked Tiny Toons too though.

Agreed. They were like regular toons, but in a smaller, more palatable form.

Also, they squeezed in a Dopefish reference, which is automatic win. :D

http://www.dopefish.com/images/tinytoons.jpg (link'd due to largeness)
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Dopefish rules!

BTW, somehow I expected a reference in 202, but there is at least another season sooo...*hint* *hint*
  • edited April 2008
    Hi! do you know if JoWooD will release the translated full Season 2 in France ?
    ... I hope we don't have to wait one year for that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.