205 Trailer countdown!

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
It was about time to make another one of these threads....
so when is the next trailer out? :)

Comments

• edited March 2008
    its suaually about 2 weeks before its out.
  • edited March 2008
    Masta23 wrote: »
    its suaually about 2 weeks before its out.

Shhh.... we're meant to pretend we don't know that. ;)
  • edited March 2008
    Shhh.... we're meant to pretend we don't know that. ;)

Yet we remind you every time you ask for a new trailer, hmm.;)
  • edited March 2008
    and yet we always ask ;)
  • edited March 2008
    I guess I'm just childish... ARE WE THERE YET! *cough* sorry about that.:D
  • edited March 2008
    I think the point of this thread is to get the trailer early by begging-I MEAN UHH... NOTHING! :D
  • edited March 2008
    I hope we get it by the end of th week.
  • edited March 2008
    well then...
  • edited March 2008
    when are you planning to release the trailer?
  • edited March 2008
    dont go posting it on the forum or nothing, but they always unveil a title on Wednesdays. (so that means be here on Wed. the 26th ;) ) however, with this being the finale.. i would not count on the trailer showing too much (in fact i expect it would be even more useless then the episode 4 trailer) kinda like the episode 6 trailer from last year

but i may not watch any of the game media for this episode anyway, i am beginning to hate that Deja Vu feeling i get when i see something that was in a trailer or gameplay video

seeing that gameplay video of the recent superball conversation sucked most the humor out of the actual in game conversation for me
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    The episode 4 trailer was useless? :( Boo!

For what it's worth, the episode 205 trailer will show more than the episode 106 trailer did!
  • edited March 2008
    Jake wrote: »

For what it's worth, the episode 205 trailer will show more than the episode 106 trailer did!

yay
  • edited March 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    The episode 4 trailer was useless? :( Boo!

I liked the 204 trailer! It was sort of a half-machinima. :D

As for the 205 trailer, bring it on.
  • edited March 2008
    Kedri wrote: »

As for the 205 trailer, bring it on.

yes! :)
  • edited March 2008
    So, are we placing bets on the trailer being put up today?
    edited March 2008
    I don't think the payout's generally that awesome on a sure bet?
  • edited March 2008
    i guess thats as close to a confirmation as we will get, lol :rolleyes:

damn, where has the season gone... seems like just yesterday i was pouring over all the ice station santa videos waiting for THAT episode to come out... now the season is almost over, time has just flown by huh?
  • edited March 2008
    I didn't post earlier 'cuz I didn't want to over-hype it, but:

205 has the best trailer they've ever done. I'm really glad we're not doing the machinima this season, since it means we get to see the horrible genius of these trailers.
  • edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    seems like just yesterday i was pouring over all the ice station santa videos waiting for THAT episode to come out... now the season is almost over, time has just flown by huh?

Hehe, I hear that. I feel like I was *just* speculating over 102 still...
  • edited March 2008
    so.. where is the countdown timer... after all, this is the "205 trailer countdown" thread
  • edited March 2008
    so.. where is the countdown timer... after all, this is the "205 trailer countdown" thread

But we don't know what time it'll be put up. :D
  • edited March 2008
    Kedri wrote: »
    why half? but still is was pretty useless. i wanted to cut down a tree and all i had was the trailer...it didn't do anything. all you can do is watch it, but thats not much of a use..
    edited March 2008
    Chuck wrote: »
    I didn't post earlier 'cuz I didn't want to over-hype it, but:

205 has the best trailer they've ever done. I'm really glad we're not doing the machinima this season, since it means we get to see the horrible genius of these trailers.

Horrible is right! Oops, what I mean is, glad you like it so much! We'll see what people think in a few hours. :( Why am I still awake?
  • edited March 2008
    Here we go.
  • edited March 2008
    4 hours? well then its all redundant considering this whole place is going to blow in 30 seconds :eek:
    wow there are sure a lot of people lurking around.. the release date of this trailer must be one of the worst kept secrets in the world, oh wait... i am the one who told everyone? then never mind
  • edited March 2008
    how long is a few hours? bring it ON!!
  • edited March 2008
    4 hours? well then its all redundant considering this whole place is going to blow in 30 seconds :eek:
    wow there are sure a lot of people lurking around.. the release date of this trailer must be one of the worst kept secrets in the world, oh wait... i am the one who told everyone? then never mind

Most of them are spiders. :p
  • edited March 2008
    i dunno... they have to dig nick out of the closet, tranquilize him, tie him to a desk, then carefully pry the trailer reel out of his paws with a crowbar before they can post it... these things take time
  • edited March 2008
    that's illegal in every state except Texas
  • edited March 2008
    the posting?
  • edited March 2008
    Trailers up. Thread no longer useful.:(
  • edited March 2008
    Trailers up. Thread no longer useful.:(

Except to witness the awesomeness of my trailer countdown site *ahem*.
    edited March 2008
    Except to witness the awesomeness of my trailer countdown site *ahem*.

so damn sweet!!!!!

eot
  • ttg_Stemmlettg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    I swear to Xenu, this season is raising the bar so high that it's giving me vertigo...

Or maybe north by northwest...

Slightly o-feared,
    Stemmle
Sign in to comment in this discussion.