I'm just not getting the milk...

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Everytime I klick on the milk, Sam turns around and says "Spilt milk" in a pretty horrified way.
I sense a joke there but I'm just not getting it :(

Please enlighten me. It's keeping me up at night...

Comments

• edited March 2008
    There's no use crying over the spilt milk.

I'm pretty sure that's the joke. My reply isn't going to be as cool if it isn't :P.
  • edited March 2008
    Perhaps it was a clue. After all, Bosco did turn into a cow. Some of the milk probably got into the baby machine.
  • edited March 2008
    The first time you click it, doesn't he say something like, "Spilt milk...such a waste....such a damn waste...." or something like that?
  • edited March 2008
    There's no use crying over the spilt milk.

What he said.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    dg10050 wrote: »
    The first time you click it, doesn't he say something like, "Spilt milk...such a waste....such a damn waste...." or something like that?

"What a waste. What a senseless waste!"

Initially this was followed by Max saying something like "Don't cry over spilled milk, Sam." But after some complaints at the playtest (or maybe just one very loud complaint, from me) that the Max line made the joke not funny anymore, it was removed.
  • edited March 2008
    Good choice. Max's line would have been overkill.
  • edited March 2008
    I like how the way he says "What a waste." is the same way he says it when talking about the mariachi's death. Caring guy, isn't he?
  • edited March 2008
    Wieder was dazu gelernt.

I just didn't know this phrase. Thanks a lot :)
  • edited March 2008
    Nick wrote: »
    Perhaps it was a clue.
    After all, Bosco did turn into a cow. Some of the milk probably got into the baby machine.

For those who didn't played the game already, please use the spoilers tags...
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    it was just funny line read by David Nowlin. And whenever I heard gold audio I put more time into it. *cough* banang
  • edited March 2008
    ..and since your name is gone from the interns list in last episodes credits you may even get paid properly for it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.