Law and Order Legacies

edited July 2013 in Game Support
I was gifted this game today for my birthday from my bf and installed game through steam then launched the game and it constently crashes it says windows will look for a solution but with windows this function doesn't always work so how do I get my game to work as it might be a full refund from steam if its a non worker game so I can get my other half to buy me a different game that's not from TT games if this workaround isn't possible?:mad:

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Well, happy birthday. I can try if I can help.

Please post your dxdiag info.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "dxdiag" and hit enter

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Open the file and press Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to copy the contents, and paste them in a reply by pressing CTRL-V.
    Sometimes the Forums spam filter catches long posts like this. Don't worry, we can still see them and make them visible.
  • edited July 2013
    says your not a TT employee then I cant give my dxdiag on the forums is there a employee that I can give it to?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    You can request support via E-Mail: support@telltalegames.com
  • edited July 2013
    ok its fixed my bf came around and got it working for me but ty for your help.
This discussion has been closed.