Misleading clue in 204 [spoilers]

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
When you go to your office and ask Superball about his birthday, he says it's today. The Hugh Bliss calendar on the wall shows the date to be wednesday 4th (or something like that). I missed the other clue as to when Superball's birthday actually was, and tried to use this date on the oval office calendar, which didn't work.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Boom! Yeah, thanks for for reminding me about that, it was something I noticed too, I just couldn't remember it exactly - I knew it was something about dates and birthdays.
  • edited March 2008
    When has the Bliss calender ever been right?
  • edited March 2008
    I'm pretty sure there's been at least one joke before about how the calendar that Sam and Max keep in their office is never correct.
  • edited March 2008
    Also Superball hadn't seen them for some time, so I doubt he updated the calender whilst they were gone.
  • edited March 2008
    So the real dates are on time cards...Btw,what do you think happened to Leonard?
  • edited March 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    Also Superball hadn't seen them for some time, so I doubt he updated the calender whilst they were gone.
    Maybe not, but then again he's the kind of guy that would do that sort of thing. If the calendar had a completely different month it wouldn't have gotten me stuck.
    Not complaining really, this episode had the most laugh out loud moments ever (reality 2.0 was close though).
  • edited March 2008
    404!:D
  • edited March 2008
    I tried looking for info on episode 404, but all the links were broken.

:p
  • edited March 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I tried looking for info on episode 404, but all the links were broken.

:p

Best laughs of the day. Thanks!
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah, anyway.

What I really wanna know is if Superball shows up lurking in your office in 301, a remnant of the time-traveling villians of Season 2 (whoever the frick they are).
  • edited March 2008
    ...there is no such thing as time-travel.:cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.