400 Days Download

edited July 2013 in Game Support
I had no issues downloading the other episodes before. But I got 400 Days for free cause I bought it from the site and when I hit download it stays at 0% then tells me I'm not connected to the internet. What do I do?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Having the same problem.
  • edited July 2013
    Ok, then at least I know it's just not me. Maybe it's cause so many people are trying to download it or something. Hope it's fixed soon.
  • edited July 2013
    Well, you're posting on the forum, so you ARE connected to the internet, so don't worry about that. I've been getting the same thing when I try to install all of the episodes, including 400 days. I have installed and uninstalled The Walking Dead numerous times, with no luck. Right now I am downloading it on my PC. I noticed that there is a red exclamation mark on the top right hand corner of the 'Download Content' on the main menu. This all started today. What does that symbol mean?
  • edited July 2013
    I noticed that there is a red exclamation mark on the top right hand corner of the 'Download Content' on the main menu. This all started today. What does that symbol mean?

I thought that just meant that there was something new to download in case people weren't sure of where to get the DLC. I'm in the same boat, trying to download it but telling me connection lost/check connections. Obviously my internet is active because I'm on here, so I'm guessing with a ton of people trying to get the DLC at once is putting a strain on their resources. I just hope I'm able to download this sometime today :confused:
  • edited July 2013
    Heh, just made a thread about this. I'll cry on your guys's shoulders with you all until we get a response.
  • edited July 2013
    First the "save game not loading issue", now this.

Guess $24.99 doesn't buy what it used to these days...:mad:
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited July 2013
    We are aware of this issue and currently looking into a solution.
  • edited July 2013
    MattP wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue and currently looking into a solution.

Damn straight you are! Lol, just kidding. Hopefully everything will be fixed soon; I'm in desperate need of my fix for dramatic story-line games (even if only less than 2 hours long) after suffering withdrawal from finishing the oh-so addicting "The Last of Us."
  • edited July 2013
    I'm having the same problem. At least I now know that the telltale team is on the case. Please fix it soon.
  • edited July 2013
    Same Problem here.
    edited July 2013
    We are currently testing a patch and should have a resolution soon.
  • edited July 2013
    Awesome thank you.
  • edited July 2013
    Had the exact same problem when I downloaded The Walking Dead to a new laptop. It refused to download anything.

Then, just about ten minutes ago I turned off my firewall and told Kaspersky to pause all defenses. Tried downloading and it's working perfectly.

Of course now the NSA can access my laptop with greater ease than usual... :p
  • edited July 2013
    Just tried downloading again after being away for a few hours, seems to be working now.
    edited July 2013
    We released a patch at about 7:30pm PST that will resolve this issue for everyone on the TTG version of The Walking Dead. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you enjoy 400 Days.
  • edited July 2013
    Thank you so much Telltale. I downloaded it and it's now installed. You guys are amazing. I love you guys. Thank you so much.
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks a lot, I got it downloaded now. I will be buying directly from you guys in the future. Thanks for the free DLC! :D
This discussion has been closed.