FIVE disguises?

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
There's something very strange about the disguise collection in Bosco's back room. If you'll recall, there were five disguises visible. Now, with one disguise per Season One episode except Culture Shock that checks out, right? Wrong. In Reality 2.0, Bosco's real-world disguise consisted of only an ear; it certainly wasn't any of the disguises seen on the shelf.
Let's take a closer look, then. We can identify the first four, so just what is that one all the way to the right?
14akfh5.jpg

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Probably one of those reject disguises that Kim was talking about in the audio commentary. Looks like the threw out the Elvis one in favor of the 1960's Hairspray Wig Flip. Given the UFO theme of 204, an Elvis disguise would be kind of funny.

Then again, after what happened with Little Sam's shirt in 202, I was expecting that last bust to change every time I restarted the game. No luck so far, and I've been through the game at least a dozen times now.
  • edited March 2008
    Harald B wrote: »
    There's something very strange about the disguise collection in Bosco's back room. If you'll recall, there were five disguises visible. Now, with one disguise per Season One episode except Culture Shock that checks out, right? Wrong. In Reality 2.0, Bosco's real-world disguise consisted of only an ear; it certainly wasn't any of the disguises seen on the shelf.
    Let's take a closer look, then. We can identify the first four, so just what is that one all the way to the right?
    14akfh5.jpg

Heh, wow. Now I feel unobservant. Nice find, Harald! No clue what that last one is/was used for...
  • edited March 2008
    Bosco probably shelved the last disguise because he figured out that disguises are no protection against THEM
  • edited March 2008
    I noticed that too but didn't comment. It's possible it was a "Momma Bosco" attempt that Bosco threw out in favor of one that looks significantly less like Momma Bosco.
  • edited March 2008
    I said, "Oh, the disguises from last season" and failed to notice. Good catch. Maybe it's from an alternate time-stream.
  • edited March 2008
    I noticed that, too. Didn't feel obligated to post about it.
    Reminds me of Velma for some reason.
  • edited March 2008
    Velma from Scooby-Doo??
    If so i think it is more the animated series than the movies
  • edited March 2008
    Somehow, I don't think the word "jinky" is in Bosco's vocabulary.
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah. I noticed that, too. Looks like Velma.:)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.