205: what's it gonna look like and whö`s gonna be in there?

bai_ganyobai_ganyo Banned
edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
1. In every episode there are 3 new rooms (toilet and spaceship in the last episode). In the last episode, Telltale did a good twist, so you can visit the old lokations in a new style and you don't have that hanging around your street no more (though I don't dislike it). I guess, you can't drive to the office and hell back again, so how's Telltale gonna manage to wrap it up? Are they gonna animate more rooms? My suggestion is, that there will be a hellish version of their street.

2. About 3 new charakters are introduced in every episode (santa, elf, stinky/ moai heads, babies, oceanchimps/ Jürgen, zombies, Frankenstein's-monster-lookalike monster/...). So who's it gonna be now? I guess, aside from Bosco, we'll meet Jürgen, Santa and Mr. Spatula again, probably also the old Stinky, maybe even Hugh Bliss. A new charakter might be the devil, but the devil might also be someone we know. Someone mentioned in another forum, that the young Stinky's maybe the devil, which I found interesting. If it is someone we know, I guess it would be someone we know for long (:confused:it wouldn't be the old Stinky fo instance) because then the surprise is bigger. I'd be most happy, if Mr. Spatula turned out to be the evil brain behind this scheme.

Yeah, that's it, you can write some suggestions, I just wanted to spread mine.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    1- My guess : they'll just end up bloked in hell and ep 301 will begin with them being rescued by an unexpected sleigh coming out of nowhere.

2-MC SALMON !
  • edited March 2008
    bai_ganyo wrote: »
    I guess, you can't drive to the office and hell back again, so how's Telltale gonna manage to wrap it up?

Of course not. That's as ridiculous as driving from the US to Europe, or to the moon, if not more so.

Cheers!
  • edited March 2008
    A hellish version of the neighborhood would be pretty awesome! :D
  • edited March 2008
    In the comic they manage to go to the ancient Egypt without apparent problems (a part of Max being a little car sick).
    Returning from Hell is probably harder, but surely not impossible in the S&M world.
  • edited March 2008
    I changed the thread title so there wasn't a mega spoiler floating out in the thread list.
  • edited March 2008
    hi!
  • edited March 2008
    huh??
  • edited March 2008
    bai_ganyo wrote: »
    I guess, you can't drive to the office and hell back again, so how's Telltale gonna manage to wrap it up?
    of course you can...i drive to hell every morning..
    tabacco wrote: »
    I changed the thread title so there wasn't a mega spoiler floating out in the thread list.
    ...and the original title was?:D
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »

I think it was something like 'we know 205 is set in hell, but who/what will be there?'.
  • edited March 2008
    Ae thanks guybrush now its so blatantly obvious i might as well not even play the episode!
  • bai_ganyobai_ganyo Banned
    edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    the original title was "it's hell allright, but who's gonna..."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.