Season 3

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Do you think Telltale will have the same break before season3 or will they focus on other projects and comeback to it at a much later time?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I think they'll have a longer break than the one between season one and two, probably to focus on the two new projects they've got.
  • edited March 2008
    Just curious. After being treated to both season 1 and 2 over just 2 years i think they deserve as long a break as they desire.
  • edited March 2008
    Well it wouldn't really be a break if we're working on other stuff in the meantime ;)
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah I'm kind of expecting a break too..Which is probably a good thing.. Make people hungry for season 3 first then bring it back
  • edited March 2008
    @tobacco, it is a break for money flow from S&M fans to telltale. hihihi
  • edited March 2008
    Sorry guys, CBS did not re-new the next season of Sam & Max because there wasn't enough viewers watching it on prime time. Here's the snippet from the CBS PR:
    "The April episode of Sam & Max will be the series finale. Without question, there are passionate viewers watching this program; we simply wish there were more. We thank an engaged and spirited fan base for keeping the show alive this long, and an outstanding team of producers, cast and crew that went through creative hoops to deliver a compelling, high quality second season. We have no regrets bringing the show back for a second try. We listened to our viewers, gave the series an opportunity to grow, and the producers put a great story on the screen. We're proud of everyone's efforts."

*The quote is actually from the recent cancellation announcement of Jericho, which makes me sad. :(
  • edited March 2008
    Watching prime time? What does it mean? I am confused...
  • edited March 2008
    I blame the longer-than-usual break on the writer's strike... :D

np: Autechre - Perlence Range3 (Quaristice (Versions))
  • edited March 2008
    So what im not going to get a season 3 of Sam & Max to play? Whats this stuff with the prime time stuff!
  • edited March 2008
    i think it's a early april fools day prank
  • edited March 2008
    The footnote is a dead giveaway.
  • edited March 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    The footnote is a dead giveaway.

he he, good point :D

I should learn to finish reading something before i make a comment about it :cool:
  • edited March 2008
    we all know the telltale staff work like ravenous spider-monkeys, so i'm expecting them to do another summer of sam & max to keep us entertained :P
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    V_Ben wrote: »
    we all know the telltale staff work like ravenous spider-monkeys, so i'm expecting them to do another summer of sam & max to keep us entertained :P

Don't get your hopes up, but we have plans for the summer.
  • edited March 2008
    I need 1 more season after this one D:

season 1 : starters
    season 2 : main course
    season 3 : the ice cream
  • edited March 2008
    Season 3.5: Cup of Coffee
  • edited March 2008
    Only 1 more? I need:

Season 1 : Breakfast
    Season 2 : Snack
    Season 3 : Lunch