Sat for over 2 Hours on 98%.

Also, no way to exit. Had to HardRestart the PC

Mac 10.6.8
2.8GHz Intel Core i7
4GB 1067MHz DDR3

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Weird, you are the second one with that issue.
    Please look here for a workaround.
  • edited July 2013
    Sat waiting hours for episode two to download. (i deleted the game after my first playthrough so I wanted to play through it again before I play 400 days) .. it gets to 98%, after already waiting a long time and just stops... it's incredibly frustrating. I also tried to use the alternate way to download but my Mac ran out of battery during the download, and now it doesn't work at all :( Please please please telltale games ... try and sort out this issue. It seems a few people have had this problem. I just don't appreciate that I have to sit and wait for hours on the application and not being able to minimize the program so I can use my computer, for it not to even work! :mad::confused::(
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I also tried to use the alternate way to download but my Mac ran out of battery during the download, and now it doesn't work at all :(

There's no reason it shouldn't work anymore. Do you get any error message?
  • edited July 2013
    Oh it seems to be working now which is strange! Hopefully it works this time. Do you know how long the episodes take to download? :)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    It should work, the script is quite robust in catching possible problems, as opposed to the game... :o

It depends on your connection speed, the server load, and everything in between how fast your download is. But no matter what, the script will keep trying, and you can still work on your system in the meantime.
  • edited July 2013
    a stranger thing is this: while I downloaded the whole 400 Days DLC in 15-20 minutes (maybe less, I didn't keep my eyes on the clock) on my Windows 7 64 bit, my sister's MacBook Pro OSX Lion 10.7.5 took over 1 hour (maybe even 2) to download, staying a lot of time on 98%... she just sleeped until it was completely downloaded :P

P.S. : we still live in the same house...
  • edited July 2013
    Okay, new problem. Downloaded the episodes via the alternative method and transferred the folders into the game folder. I then open up the application and go to the downloadable content section and click to download episode 2. After about a minute a screen pops up saying there is no internet connection. This is starting to get so frustrating. :mad:
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Okay, new problem. Downloaded the episodes via the alternative method and transferred the folders into the game folder. I then open up the application and go to the downloadable content section and click to download episode 2. After about a minute a screen pops up saying there is no internet connection. This is starting to get so frustrating. :mad:

Does it happen for all episodes or just episode 2?

Also, please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and attach the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" or "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.
  • edited July 2013
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Weird, you are the second one with that issue.
    Please look here for a workaround.

I tried the work around and it does not work!!!!!! :mad::(:confused:
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    vanessaa80 wrote: »
    I tried the work around and it does not work!!!!!! :mad::(:confused:

What doesn't work about it?

I saw in another post that you already contacted support, which is a better way if we can't get this to work.
This discussion has been closed.