Spelling mistake and music on 204.

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
So, I'm playing Chariots and got to Stinky's. Killer guitar from that jukebox. I thought to myself, "Self! Stop playing and get another glass of Jameson. Then, get to the forums and annoy people until someone releases some mp3 from that music."

Also, I thought I recognized at least some part of one one music, though it's so low I can't be sure.

Oh yeah, one more thing. When I was talking to Stinky about being a health inspector, he said something about government types being week and pathetic, when of course it should be weak and pathetic. I can't remember the exact line. It was five minutes ago, but I'm on my fourth glass, so...

It's not that important, but hey, just thought I'd mention it.

Now, let's get back on the music issue. Mp3. When?

Cheers!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Hopefully we will get MP3s soon. I really would like to have that 80's rock BGM from Stinky's as well as maybe the scene music from when you
    turn Max into a womanizer to turn off Ms. Bosco
    . I doubt we'll get the song until the soundtrack CD.
  • edited March 2008
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Miss Uranus!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    That 1980s Stinky's track is indeed awesome, and features Bill Storkson on electric guitar (he also played on TKO for the Ice Station Santa soundtrack, and runs one of the two studios at which the sound guys do the live music recording for the episodes).
  • edited March 2008
    Zeek, haven't read your spoiler yet 'cuz I'm still playing the game. But an mp3 from the jukebox would really be awesome.

Please, guys. I'll be good to people around me if you do it.

Miss... hehehehehehehehehe... Uranus... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuh!!!!!!

Okay, back to playing, now...
  • edited March 2008
    When I was talking to Stinky about being a health inspector, he said something about government types being week and pathetic, when of course it should be weak and pathetic. I can't remember the exact line. It was five minutes ago, but I'm on my fourth glass, so...

With such a thick swarmy accent I am surprised more words weren't like that. Oh and you shouldn't drink and game cause you could get a GUI.

*rimshot*
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah, 'twas a difficult accent. But hey, since it's only a letter in an equally phonetical word, I bet hardly anyone will notice it. And most people won't even read the subtitles.

Well, since I've pointed it out, probably a couple more people will notice it, but that's not the point.

Also, the joke about the envelope not being the only thing the president licked is pretty gross. Quit it. :D

Edit: Couldn't get the GUI joke, though...
  • edited March 2008
    With such a thick swarmy accent I am surprised more words weren't like that. Oh and you shouldn't drink and game cause you could get a GUI.

*rimshot*

Oh no you di'in't! *snaps fingers in vague "z" pattern*
  • edited March 2008
    Ha, finally got the GUI joke.

And done, in a measly four hours. Better than the time I finished a puzzle for 2 years - said so in the box - in less than two weeks. Some 8 pieces, it had. Maybe 10, can't remember. I was planning to go out today, 'specially around the time Sam kept insisting games are purely for nerds, but I just couldn't stop.

So damn you, Telltale, for wasting me nights off.

Oh, and ah... are you gonna make a third series? When? When? When?

Cheers!
    edited March 2008
    Oh, and ah... are you gonna make a third series? When? When? When?

There will be more Sam & Max. Maybe we'll tell you about it at some point!
  • edited March 2008

*rimshot*

....I feel like such a nerd for thinking "Graphical User Interface..... That doesn't make sense..." Suffice it to say, I eventually got that joke.
  • edited March 2008
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Great track, that...
  • edited March 2008
    Oh and you shouldn't drink and game cause you could get a GUI.

Brilliant!!! :D:cool:
  • edited April 2008
    So, about that mp3...

Cheers!
  • edited April 2008
    I'll settle for the BGM track of the portal room since I know the song is going to be only on the CD Soundtrack.
    edited April 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    I'll settle for the BGM track of the portal room since I know the song is going to be only on the CD Soundtrack.

That's maybe my favorite track from any Sam & Max game.
  • edited April 2008
    I've ripped the mp3 of that track from the game, but I don't think it'd be entirely legal for me to post it. Please may I, Telltale? *puppydog eyes*
    edited April 2008
    No lets not. We'll be putting out some more MP3s soon.
    edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    We'll be putting out some more MP3s soon.

They're here! Including the full soul-crushing room track.
  • edited April 2008
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • edited April 2008
    Hurray!
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    They're here! Including the full soul-crushing room track.

You know, you guys keep telling me you love me in the e-mails you send me, and I feel kinda guilty I never said it back.

That's because I hadn't got around to loving you people just yet, I was merely liking you.

So...

I really like you people.

But seriously, that song IS kickass. I hadn't noticed the synths before, but now I did, I just love it even more. Reminds me of all those cheesy hair-metal bands from the 80's I'm so fond of.

What can I say... I'm quite aware that it is bad music, but I just love that vibe. :D

By the way, the sax is a nice addition.

Cheers!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.