Sam and Max visit Jerusalem

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
(Click thumbnails to enlarge)
01bs1.th.jpg

Max: Where are we, Sam? This doesn't look like hell to me!
Sam: Holy land of moses in a pita bread sandwich! It appears we've landed in Jerusalem!
Max: Where are all the camels, Sam?
Sam: No idea, little buddy.

02uk2.th.jpg
Sam: Look, Max... It's Purim, the jewish holiday of costumes and drunken debauchery!
Max: Ooh, Sam, can we join in?
Sam: Sure! I've been dying to practice my new dance moves!

03wb2.th.jpg

Max: Oh, man, all this dancing is making me tired. I'll just rest for awhile.
Sam: Were you always able to pull up your fur like that?
Max: Yes.

04kg2.th.jpg

Sam: Well, this is kinda boring.
Max: Let's--
Sam: --Shoot things. Yeah, I know.

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4CIwpd5Ek

Credits:
Sam: Me
Max: My girlfriend Jasmin
Costumes by Dotan Moreno

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Did you ever find Max attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Looks like you had a lot of fun, nice costumes :)
  • edited March 2008
    I'm Jewish and don't like that you're insulting Jerusalem this way.
  • edited March 2008

...Que? How is visiting a place insulting it?
  • edited March 2008

if you hadn't noticed he most likely lives in or near Jerusalem and how is he insulting Jerusalem.

and nice wayne's world reference LamerDeluxe
  • edited March 2008
    Yes, I live in Jerusalem (And in Israel for my entire life). I'm sorry if anyone was offended, but everything was meant in fun. Living in Israel makes you develop a twisted sense of humor. (Perfect for Sam and Max!)
  • edited March 2008
    Looks like someone finally followed Fox Kids' suggestion and made Max a girl. :D ;) Good costumes!
  • edited March 2008
    The costumes look great (unline the dancing :P)! I've always wanted to dress as Sam for some reason, but I don't have anyone to be Max. I'll have to try and persuade my girlfriend some time. :D Great dialogue as well, I could really hear Sam & Max saying that...
    Did you ever find Max attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Ohh I did! Er... *cough* N't... Didn't... Heh.

I think the hilarity of the dialogue (or any similar) lies in the fact that the characters are ignorant of the country, customs, religion, whatever they're talking about. At least, that's what makes me laugh. It's usually clear when a joke is actually out of hate. Anyway I hope this doesn't turn into a political debate. Maybe I shouldn't even post thi
  • edited March 2008
    Fun to see Max have breasts ;) and not his fatty stomach :)
  • edited March 2008
    How much did it take to get your girlfriend to dress up as Max?
  • edited March 2008
    Well, it was her idea... We've played the old Lucasarts adventure games and both seasons of Sam & Max together, and she developed a crush on Max...

Nerd girls are the best. (She also likes to play Lechuck's theme on the piano, by the way - makes me happy every time)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.