• edited March 2008
    Showoff.

:P
  • edited March 2008
    heh heh heh :p
  • edited March 2008
    Wow, that's actually a *very* gorgeous graphic. o.o
  • edited March 2008
    Or even bigger, courtesy of Laserschwert in this thread. :)
  • edited March 2008
    i was going to make a "its not the size... its how you use it" joke, but i thought better of it
  • edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    i was going to make a "its not the size... its how you use it" joke, but i thought better of it

But you just DID IT!

I've not seen that picture before! I might have to try and use it as a wallpaper or something, it's amazing!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Or even bigger, courtesy of Laserschwert in this thread. :)

Yeah but... that one's obviously blown up and filtered. Still, nice, though.
  • edited March 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Yeah but... that one's obviously blown up and filtered. Still, nice, though.

Plus, it was based on the low-res version of the image, and not the beautiful big one Jake's posted here.
    edited March 2008
    I have it in a larger format as well, but the lazy "done in two hours" photoshop seams start to become really really apparent, so I don't think I'll be releasing it :P All sorts of ghosting on the characters, and extra added shadows and highlights and obvious clone tooling not quite matching up start to appear.
  • edited March 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I have it in a larger format as well, but the lazy "done in two hours" photoshop seams start to become really really apparent, so I don't think I'll be releasing it :P All sorts of ghosting on the characters, and extra added shadows and highlights and obvious clone tooling not quite matching up start to appear.

You heard it here first, folks! Sam an Max are Clones! :D
    edited March 2008
    Secret cloning technology revealed...

jag-3.jpg
  • edited March 2008
    That's weird. Most people use test tubes and huge containers to grow their clones. Well, I guess in today's digital age anything is possible! :D
  • edited March 2008
    Is that still PS7? Is your employee that cheap, or do you prefer it for some other reason?
    edited March 2008
    Haha I did a Google search for "clone tool." I'm using the CS3 professional suite or whatever that box is that I can barely lift.
  • edited March 2008
    not the master collection? i'm disappointed..
    edited March 2008
    Haha I didn't even know that existed. I have no interest in or need for Dreamweaver or Fireworks, for instance. Production Premium has basically all the apps I use day-to-day.
  • edited April 2008
    Is that still PS7? Is your employee that cheap, or do you prefer it for some other reason?

PS7?! Wow I thought Sony was still on the PS3!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.