Sam & Max Fan Fiction

xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
Recent investigations into "Half Life: Full Life Consequences" have led me to discover that Sam & Max fan fiction truly exists on a place called the internet that is in the world right now for you to read on your computer screen using your eyes to see the pixels that are representing the words that people have written to convey the stories about a dog and rabbit named Max and Sam!

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Oh god.
  • edited March 2008
    I'll pass. Those fanfic writers can come up with some real nasty stuff...
  • edited March 2008
    After reading what was coined an "adventure" between Harry and Draco, which looked perfectly innocent on the page description, I'm going to give fan fiction a miss.
  • edited March 2008
    Speaking of HL 2, this was a pretty good comic:
    http://www.hlcomic.com/
    With Gordon Frohman (thats the spelling) as the main character.
  • edited March 2008
    Aw, no Sam/Max shipping? :(
  • edited March 2008
    Teeth wrote: »
    Aw, no Sam/Max shipping? :(

Nah, too easy. I'm a Sam and Flint shipper, myself...

o.o

O.O

Oh god, I just pictured it!

Mercy killings. Anyone here proficient in those?
  • edited March 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Nah, too easy. I'm a Sam and Flint shipper, myself...

o.o

O.O

Oh god, I just pictured it!

Mercy killings. Anyone here proficient in those?

Trust me it is possible to stumble across the wrong kind of website with that kind of content and you really, really don't want to... lol

EDIT:

SAM AND MR SPATULA

MAX AND LOU
  • edited March 2008
    How surprising, there's no 'alternate universe' stories where everyone is a stereotypical horny teenager in high school. I thought every category on fanfiction.net had to have a few of those!

Lincoln Memorial's head X Zombie Lincoln OTP!!
  • edited March 2008
    Trust me it is possible to stumble across the wrong kind of website with that kind of content and you really, really don't want to... lol

Hehe, I've been around the intertubes long enough that I'm as unshockable as Superball now. :p I've seen things, man... terrible, terrible things...

EDIT: I should write some intentionally bad Sam & Max fanfics... :D

"No, Max, you are the demons."

And then Max was a zombie.
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
  • edited March 2008
    xtrmntr wrote: »

Heehee, love that video.

Speaking of epicness: Doom: Repercussions of Evil: THE SONG!
  • edited March 2008
    ugh. I wasn't going to say anything, but i came across a piece of sam n max slash fanart.

There are some things you can't unsee.
  • edited March 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    ugh. I wasn't going to say anything, but i came across a piece of sam n max slash fanart.

Thanks a lot. Now I'm aware that such a thing exists and will require extensive therapy.
    I'll send you the bill.
  • edited March 2008
    Quuux wrote: »

Rule 34 is absolute.

In other news, *shudder*.
  • edited March 2008
    Rule 34 is absolute.

In other news, *shudder*.

Forget Rule 34.

I was on dA looking for Sam and Max pictures to rage at and I found horrors unlike those you've ever seen.
  • edited March 2008
    Mafioso wrote: »
    I found horrors unlike those you've ever seen.

I live an alternate life on a certain "anonymous" website. :p I've seen things that no human should rightfully see. :(
  • edited March 2008
    Forget Rule 34.

I was on dA looking for Sam and Max pictures to rage at and I found horrors unlike those you've ever seen.

My morbid curiosity got the best of me and I had to go look for myself. Somehow, I'm completely unsurprised that the fourth search result I got was a picture of Sam and Max as pretty bishounen anime boys with spiky hair. :D

Well, at least they weren't making out. in that picture at least.
  • edited March 2008
    I live an alternate life on a certain "anonymous" website. :p I've seen things that no human should rightfully see. :(

I getcha. I was in fact looking for pictures for /co/ to rage over. :D

They were as horrified as I.
    My morbid curiosity got the best of me and I had to go look for myself. Somehow, I'm completely unsurprised that the fourth search result I got was a picture of Sam and Max as pretty bishounen anime boys with spiky hair. :D

Well, at least they weren't making out. in that picture at least.

That's not the least of it. And I hate that picture. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEE

Search, then click "newest"

You'll know when you find the picture I was talking about.

On the brighter side, there is some very good Sam and Max Stuff on dA, you just have to dig.
  • edited March 2008
    I getcha. I was in fact looking for pictures for /co/ to rage over. :D

They were as horrified as I.

Ah, a fellow David. :p *tips hat*

And, seeing as how my eyes are too comfortable in their sockets, I looked at DA's offerings...

*shakes fist toward sky*
  • edited March 2008

I'm with you there, ShaggE. I've seen
    goatse, tubgirl, lotus breast, lamprey fingers, shotgun mouthwash, 2girls1cup, and half of the images on ED's Pain Series...
    Compared to that, the one picture of Sam and Max slash fanart is small fry and relatively tame.
  • edited March 2008
    I'm with you there, ShaggE. I've seen
    goatse, tubgirl, lotus breast, lamprey fingers, shotgun mouthwash, 2girls1cup, and half of the images on ED's Pain Series...
    Compared to that, the one picture of Sam and Max slash fanart is small fry and relatively tame.

The last one you mentioned is a true test of manliness. I made i through those all.

Plus the entire
    Power 5, BME Pain Olympics, Salsasnack and all those classic sites
    and this horrible, horrible video. Click here.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, let's not turn this place into 4chan please. Closing the thread for sanity.
This discussion has been closed.