440 Days 'coming soon' problem

edited July 2013 in Game Support
Apologies for starting a new thread, but I've been searching through the forum and can't find a solution to my problem.

I bought the 'Almost Everything' pack for PC, direct from the Telltale store last year. I believe I should get 400 Days DLC free of charge, however when I load the game and click on 'Downloadable Content', 400 Days still says COMING SOON.

Please help!

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Your not the only one, i have the same problem. Bought it for $25 today from telltale store and seemed to download fine. Until i got to my downloadable content menu and it says "coming soon". I know its bs cuz i downloaded it on my desktop too and atleast it says "get". I dunno, i'm getting pretty fed up with all the issues i've had with telltale....
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah, this excellent game was ruined by this problem every time a new episode released.

I sincerely hope Telltale work much harder on a better solution for future games.

In the meantime though, I'm still looking for a solution to my problem. :confused:
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and attach the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" or "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.
  • edited July 2013
    link doesnt work, database error
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    link doesnt work, database error

That's because the server is in maintenance at this time. Please try again later.
  • edited July 2013
    I had the same problem. I renamed (you might as well delete it) my "SnycFs" Folder (it is where all your savegames are stored) restarted the game and now it says "Get" :)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    I had the same problem. I renamed (you might as well delete it) my "SnycFs" Folder (it is where all your savegames are stored) restarted the game and now it says "Get" :)

Thanks. It's SyncFS.

That should help, but be aware that you will have to download all the episodes again.
    You can avoid that by only deleting "Meta", "Temp" and "Data/WalkingDead101PatchFs" from the SyncFS folder.
  • edited July 2013
    I deleted the folders mentioned above and I did have to re-download episodes 2-5. Unfortunately 400 days still says coming soon. I have uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it from "my purchases" on the Tell Tale site and still no luck.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I deleted the folders mentioned above and I did have to re-download episodes 2-5. Unfortunately 400 days still says coming soon. I have uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it from "my purchases" on the Tell Tale site and still no luck.

That's a disappointment. I don't know why it doesn't work. If you attach your support tool data, i can take a look.
  • edited July 2013
    Just so you know, youre not alone, im getting this issue too, currently trying to find a solution ^_^
  • edited July 2013
    I have the Walking Dead for Mac, and when I open the game to download 400 Days, it gives me the same "coming soon" message. I tried both of the scripts posted in this thread, and neither one changed anything. What should I do next?
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.