Sam & Max Season 1 bloopers!

edited March 2008 in Sam & Max
I'm sure everyone has already seen this, but for those of you that haven't here are some bloopers committed by the voice-actors of S&M, and animated by Telltale:
Sam & Max Bloopers .

Comments

• edited March 2008
    "I meant a lifetime supply of frozen atomic cherry ice...I meant a.....I meant a lifetime supply of frozen....uh.....I meant a lifetime frozie sucky sucky
    !!!" gets me every time :p
  • edited March 2008
    Lunne wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone has already seen this, but for those of you that haven't here are some bloopers committed by the voice-actors of S&M, and animated by Telltale:
    Sam & Max Bloopers .

Yeaah, they're on the Season One disc and were available on this site awhile ago.
  • edited March 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Yeaah, they're on the Season One disc and were available on this site awhile ago.

yes here
  • edited March 2008
    Can't wait for the season 2 bloopers. Both thumbs up!!!
  • edited March 2008
    OTher than the director, are these real bloopers, in which they are unscripted and were later animated or are these fake mock bloopers that were scripted by the writers?
  • edited March 2008
    They're all real voice recording bloopers. Some SFX were added in after the fact, though, like Sybil's pencil hitting the floor and the crowd laughter.
  • edited March 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »

Well I don't know how it is on your end, but I can't actually play them on the website.
    tabacco wrote: »
    Is there a bug on this website? It's probably my fault.
    Tabacco, your explanation? :p
  • edited March 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    They're all real voice recording bloopers. Some SFX were added in after the fact, though, like Sybil's pencil hitting the floor and the crowd laughter.

What, even the Bone one? ;)
  • edited March 2008

That was the best one! :D
  • edited March 2008

Heh yep. That was an alternate take that David Nowlin did during recording for a laugh.

Also, I know the summer of Sam & Max is broken... fixing it became a bit of a lower priority, but it's still on the to-do list.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.