Where in the world is...

edited February 2005 in General Chat
What happend to that guybrushguy guy dude? I thought he was supposed to be important or something. A forum without a moderator is like a western without a sheriff. I just really don't think he loves us anymore.

Comments

• edited January 2005
    Last Login Nov 30, 2004 7:13:12 AM

Seems like we're doing allright without moderating though, if noone noticed him being gone for almost two months. I'd be happy to moderate here, though I check in here too much already. But I guess that's a good thing in that respect.
  • edited January 2005
    He's in the US military and got shipped out to boot camp for a few months of training. He's not an employee of Telltale or anything.

While I'm sure that the forums will need moderation after TTG's first relese, right now I don't see the need - we're a pretty good bunch of Adventure Fans.

Guybrus Guy's bunch'o'rules were just common sense guidelines that anyone with a shred of messageboard experience would follow.

So I miss Guybrush Guy's enthusiasm, spelling and posts, but think his being a Moderator was superfluous to current needs...
  • edited January 2005
    i would be a great moderator ;) :D
  • edited January 2005
    So I miss Guybrush Guy's enthusiasm, spelling and posts, but think his being a Moderator was superfluous to current needs...

Yea dude, what the fcuk was up with his spelling?
  • edited January 2005
    i dont know
  • edited January 2005
    My spidey senses tell me Brandon (Guybrush Guy) will be gracing us with his presence very soon, And he didn't even miss the big Telltale Game Announcement.

:D
  • edited February 2005
    I'm a horrible speller, I've had a college grade reading level since the age of 12 but i cant spell a single word correctly. not to mention i almost went to college to major in English\History

I'm back from boot camp now so i can start "modding"
    like JP said, it realy isn't that necessary for a mod rite now so I'm going to sit back, like i did before and just watch.
  • edited February 2005
    Welcome Back
This discussion has been closed.