Sam and Max are so un-realistic!

Hi you wonderful creators!

Besides loving the S&M episodes to the max (and sam), I claim the right to be critical!

So, in regards of episode 1 of season 1, someone made me loose my belife in the series completely!

I heard in the radio, that rats (and horses but it doesn´t matter) are not capable of throwing up...so there is no way that Jimmy two teeth could give the phone back to S&M in that episode.......even though I belive all the other stuff in S&M to be credible, I missed it here...

Regards

Peter

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Not to mention it is a dog and rabbit talking. ;)
  • edited March 2008
    And what's with Max becoming president? That's a people job! Really kills the illusion... :p
  • edited March 2008
    silly rabbit, presidency is for people. :P
  • edited March 2008
    Not to mention it is a dog and rabbit talking. ;)
    Max is a lagomorth type thing!I can't help but stress that.
  • edited March 2008
    jaden551 wrote: »
    Max is a lagomorth type thing!I can't help but stress that.

But rabbit is quicker to type! :p
  • edited March 2008
    But rabbit is quicker to type! :p
    max does not appreciate this.
  • MelMel
    edited March 2008
    I heard in the radio, that rats (and horses but it doesn´t matter) are not capable of throwing up...so there is no way that Jimmy two teeth could give the phone back to S&M in that episode.......even though I belive all the other stuff in S&M to be credible, I missed it here...

Regards

Peter

That's very true (that neither species can vomit). But rats can occasionally regurgitate. Maybe he did that. :)
  • edited March 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    And what's with Max becoming president? That's a people job!

I don't remember that from the constitution. American citizen, sure. Nothing about species. Otherwise several presidents would not have been elligeble. Like, T.R., who was a being made of pure testosterone, Franklin Pierce was a steampowered machine. I think that Dubya is some sort of giant lizard.
  • edited March 2008
    If only Telltale READ UP on what they were going to put in the game, they wouldn't be making the second rate, scientifically inaccurate crappy games that they are today.
  • MelMel
    edited March 2008
    If only Telltale READ UP on what they were going to put in the game, they wouldn't be making the second rate, scientifically inaccurate crappy games that they are today.

I always thought they needed a scientific advisor. :D
  • edited March 2008
    Mel wrote: »
    I always thought they needed a scientific advisor. :D

ooh ooh pick me, pick me

light has momentum, therefore the more i type the less you get pushed away from an oled screen :D:D
  • edited March 2008
    no pick me, i realise the problems of wearing a shirt made of anthrax!
  • edited March 2008
    pick me , I know nothing!
  • edited March 2008
    ...while you're at it...Mr. Featherly's anatomy is all wrong! Only hens have short combs! And lay eggs! And wear that specific model of eyeglass frames! ;)

...Jeebus, I really hope the OP is joking. Otherwise...the concept of cartoon logic is lost on the future generation. xD
  • edited March 2008
    I don't think it started as a joke, but it turned quite rapidly into one. :P
    Thinking about it though, I have always had problems with Sam and Max having thumbs. They shouldn't even be able to leave the office! (although I suppose that would make for an extremely short game). :D
  • edited March 2008
    what about time travel!? soooo unrealistic...
  • edited March 2008
    Limenut wrote: »
    I don't think it started as a joke, but it turned quite rapidly into one. :P
    Thinking about it though, I have always had problems with Sam and Max having thumbs. They shouldn't even be able to leave the office! (although I suppose that would make for an extremely short game). :D
    I think it was a joke.
    Came off to me as almost a parody of someone... on these forums... yeah...

Conspiracy theory time:
    Hi SA!
  • edited April 2008
    no pick me, i realise the problems of wearing a shirt made of anthrax!

hey i just realised what you did there, a little slow on my part....
  • edited April 2008
    Realism is overrated; Sam & Max is designed to be superior.
  • edited April 2008
    Randulf wrote: »
    Realism is overrated; Sam & Max is designed to be superior.

(As the Internet): Reality 2.0 is designed to be superior to your reality.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.