Which Walking Dead Game character should of had a cameo in Poker Night 2

So yeah , which Walking Dead Game character should of had a cameo in Poker Night 2 other than Doug and the bandit .

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2013
    In my personal opinion, Chuck didn't have a lot of time in the spotlight in Walking Dead and he would have been cool to see in Poker Night 2.

On an interesting Walking Dead/Poker Night 2 related note, Telltale initially considered using Lee or Kenny instead of Sam as the Telltale character in Poker Night 2 according to an article at Polygon, and on top of that Telltale mentioned on the forums here that Walking Dead themed unlockable cards/tables/chips/decorations were at one point going to be in the game.
  • edited July 2013
    In my personal opinion, Chuck didn't have a lot of time in the spotlight in Walking Dead and he would have been cool to see in Poker Night 2.

On an interesting Walking Dead/Poker Night 2 related note, Telltale initially considered using Lee or Kenny instead of Sam as the Telltale character in Poker Night 2 according to an article at Polygon, and on top of that Telltale mentioned on the forums here that Walking Dead themed unlockable cards/tables/chips/decorations were at one point going to be in the game.

Oho , i can imagine it right now . Sam and Chuck having a banjo contest at Embarrassing idol and Max , Homestar and Larry are the judges .
  • edited July 2013
    They couldn't have afforded them just like Sam said all these people demanded script approval and even secondary characters like Larry got all high and mighty because of a couple of GOTYs
  • edited July 2013
    Nate
  • edited July 2013
    Two Walk Dead characters did make cameos though as you said. Did you want to see the Walkers like it was hinted at with the "missing dialog"?
  • edited July 2013
    I chose Mark simply because he regardless of your choices,
    he succumbed to the same fate and lasted one episode
    (except for Shawn who isn't listed). I could imagine him complaining how every other character got the better deal than he did, that there wasn't enough time to explore how awesome his character was, and how much it sucked
    to get eaten
  • edited July 2013
    I could see Kenny being a background character at the bar, drinking a bottle of Parsecs Whiskey.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.