desktop request

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
Can someone make a Sam and Max version of this, please?

TCJ.jpg

Comments

• edited March 2008
    If you tell us what you want in the circle... We might help.
  • edited March 2008
    Mmm, how about this?
    29ohhyq.jpg
    (1024 version here)
  • edited March 2008
    ezzetabi wrote: »
    If you tell us what you want in the circle... We might help.

I think he just wants Sam & Max's head on the girl and the... clown.
    (nice job Harald!)
  • edited March 2008
    i hate clowns......*shivers*
  • edited March 2008
    the unmaxified desktop is kinda creepy
  • edited March 2008
    It's used a lot in "Life on Mars". The sequel series, "Ashes to Ashes" has a completely different, yet very creepy, clown.
  • edited March 2008
    it has been a while since we have gotten any new desktops... i want a desktop of the devil on fire image from the end of the 205 trailer... that would make an awesome desktop

(a clean desktop side image of this shot)
    9qd3z9.jpg
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    haha if u only knew what was really in that image
  • edited March 2008
    that sounds disturbing Nick :eek:
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    maybe you should watch the secret trailer commentary on the season 2 retail disk to find out the truth!
  • edited March 2008
    well i already knew something was up with the image... the "devil" doesnt have a neck (among other things)

but none the less... is a devil desktop too much to ask for?
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    well i already knew something was up with the image... the "devil" doesnt have a neck (among other things)

but none the less... is a devil desktop too much to ask for?
    Wait... no neck...
    You mean the devil is Rayman!?
  • edited April 2008
    Heres my attempt at a 'devil and fire' wallpaper...

devil_thumb.jpg
    http://www.meelworm.com/stuff/devil_1680x1050.jpg
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    If you guys remind me, I'll post an extremely awesome image similar to the one MeelWORM posted, in a few weeks.
  • edited April 2008
    meelWORM wrote: »
    Heres my attempt at a 'devil and fire' wallpaper...

devil_thumb.jpg
    http://www.meelworm.com/stuff/devil_1680x1050.jpg

"that's.....HOT!"
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    If you guys remind me, I'll post an extremely awesome image similar to the one MeelWORM posted, in a few weeks.

Jake, how about this as a wallpaper, too? :D
    snm_205.jpg
  • edited April 2008
    NickTTG wrote: »
    maybe you should watch the secret trailer commentary on the season 2 retail disk to find out the truth!

Retail store hard copy only, or also the version you can get on TTG that is shipped to subscribers?
  • edited April 2008
    Only our version :)
  • edited April 2008
    ooo... i love commentary, i want a directors cut super-dy-duper-unrated version of the commentary, with commentary that was too hot for theaters, i also want a commentary track for each of the commentary tracks, so i can hear you guys make fun of yourselves make commentary with detached irony... and... talk about how you made the commentary tracks... i dunno, it sounded like a good idea when i started this post... never mind, this *CENSORED* is starting to kick in... i'm going to bed

Sam & Max: Freelance Police: Season 3: Episode 1: Planet earth: Part 5: Act one: The revenge of the mutant-milti-sylabic-commentary-track-from-that-place-formerly-known- as-hell-but-is-now-just-another-dozen-words-in-this-title-for-no-good-reason-because in-reality-the-commentary-track-is-not-from-hell-at-all-its-from-California-via-
    Kansas-via-OZ-via-via-via-i-cant-stop-saying-via-that-island-in-the-north-Atlantic-that-is-really-
    part-of-the-us-but-is-too-good-to-get-its-own-star-on-the-flag... OF DOOM!!!
  • edited April 2008
    snm_205.jpg
    I'm kinda hoping that that's the image Jake is talking about. Though maybe that's just my personal wish ;) You gotta admit, it's an awesome image though!
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    ooo... i love commentary, i want a directors cut super-dy-duper-unrated version of the commentary, with commentary that was too hot for theaters, i also want a commentary track for each of the commentary tracks, so i can hear you guys make fun of yourselves make commentary with detached irony... and... talk about how you made the commentary tracks... i dunno, it sounded like a good idea when i started this post... never mind, this *CENSORED* is starting to kick in... i'm going to bed

Sam & Max: Freelance Police: Season 3: Episode 1: Planet earth: Part 5: Act one: The revenge of the mutant-milti-sylabic-commentary-track-from-that-place-formerly-known- as-hell-but-is-now-just-another-dozen-words-in-this-title-for-no-good-reason-because in-reality-the-commentary-track-is-not-from-hell-at-all-its-from-California-via-
    Kansas-via-OZ-via-via-via-i-cant-stop-saying-via-that-island-in-the-north-Atlantic-that-is-really-
    part-of-the-us-but-is-too-good-to-get-its-own-star-on-the-flag... OF DOOM!!!

That's it - no more coffee for you.

:p
    edited April 2008
    billyboy12 wrote: »
    I'm kinda hoping that that's the image Jake is talking about. Though maybe that's just my personal wish ;) You gotta admit, it's an awesome image though!

That is the one. I've still got to wait a bit, though.
  • edited April 2008
    Sweet! Is it going up on the main website, or is this a forum-only thing?
  • edited April 2008
    snm_205.jpg

wow that's......HOTTER
  • edited April 2008
    Well, when the wallpaper is finally, can I request 1680 x 1050 resolution? Mmmmmm... High res widescreen Sam & Max wallpaper...
    edited April 2008
    That render is now available to be held in your very own hands, as the cover to the latest issue of PiQ magazine! The first Sam & Max magazine cover to feature 3D game assets instead of a Steve painting!
  • edited April 2008
    any european magazines to feature the same artwork?
  • edited April 2008
    well... to be fair that shot was probably pre-rendered (for a few hours) then vigorously post processed to look all soft and sexy and whatnot

not to mention... the lens flare, (almost) anything looks awesome with back lighting and a cool lens flare effect... unless you're looking straight at the sun... and trying to drive... then its just annoying (and dangerous)

oh, and have i ever mentioned how danger is my first name... it used to be my middle name, but i had a bit of a teen rebellious phase and decided to swap my first and middle names... yeah, they never saw what hit em' till... um, i hit em'... then all they saw was little white dots
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »

Reminder.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.