Today's my birthday.

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
*waits for a Mariachi to show up*

Seriously, however, don't you think TTGs should have a Sam & Max birthday e-card by now featuring the mariachis?

And, yes, today really is my birthday.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Well, Happy Birthday
  • edited March 2008
    congratulations
  • edited March 2008
    Who'll be the first to post the image then? ;)

Happy Birthday, Zeek!
  • edited March 2008
    did someone say....birthday?!

happy birthday btw :D
  • edited March 2008
    did somebody say.. Birthday?

4sjjhz.jpg
  • jmmjmm
    edited March 2008
    Happy B-Day Zeek
  • edited March 2008
    Happy birthday Zeek! :D
  • edited March 2008
    Happy birthday.
  • edited March 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    did somebody say.. Birthday?

4sjjhz.jpg

Thank you, and thanks to everyone that gave out birthday wishes!

Incidently, we had Mexican for dinner, but alas, no Mariachi showed up. :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2008
    Apparently if you specify your birthday in the Profile, it'll send you an email on your birthday.

Also apparently, I wasn't a member on any vBulletin forums last year today.
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah, and I got those e-mails before from other vBulletin forums. They are kind of generic.

Besides, what I'm implying is that TTGs should make a batch (or at least one) of official Mariachi birthday e-Card for us to send to friends (as well as to family). It could be something as simple as one of the three scenes from Season 2 where they just pop in, or it could be a totally new animated sequence done on the TTTool (or even Maya if they budgeted the time and money for it).

Would be a nice way to link to a free Sam & Max demo as a birthday gift too, now that I think about it.
  • edited March 2008
    I actually keep meaning to dig out the vBulletin template that controls that email so I can spiff it up a bit, but I always forget.

At the very least, the vBulletin birthday emails are an interesting survey of what time zones the servers you visit are located in ;)
  • edited April 2008
    I'm a little late, but happy birthday anyway! :)
  • edited April 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    Thank you, and thanks to everyone that gave out birthday wishes!

Incidently, we had Mexican for dinner, but alas, no Mariachi showed up. :rolleyes:

Remember, they only show up for one birthday in your life... and they try and save it up for a very significant moment!
  • edited April 2008
    They showed up for Superball at least twice...
  • edited April 2008
    Thursday of last week was my 18th Birthday. No Mariachis came! Telltale, you've just made me stop playing your dumb game because the Mariachis didn't come! :P False Advertising, I'll report you to the BBB!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    They showed up for Superball at least twice...

Superball clearly works outside their established system.
  • edited April 2008
    As well as outside the timestream. I've been meaning to play 104 again just to confirm his age.
  • jmmjmm
    edited April 2008
    Zeek: Hey Superball, how old are you?
    Superball: I'm sorry sir, I can't answer your question: Classified information.
  • edited April 2008
    splash1: hey Superball how old are you
    Superball: know of your damn business
    Max: hey that's my line!
  • edited April 2008
    superball is 568 months old
Sign in to comment in this discussion.