Best S&M Villiam Ever!

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
I choose...the demon-possessed Santa Claus. Is there anything better than a trigger-happy Santa? Can't wait to see him in the season finale.

Second best would be...Brady Culture. I love the Afro.

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I am extremely partial to Rampaging Lincoln and Jurgen.
  • edited March 2008
    I choose Hugh Bliss.
  • edited March 2008
    Jurgen,
    The Mariachis
    , Hugh Bliss, and The Internet are my favorites.
  • edited March 2008
    My vote goes to the Toy Mafia. Ted E. Bear told me to do it, and so I did.

Though, right now Jurgen is pretty far up there.
  • edited March 2008
    Jurgen!

Hugh Bliss was pretty awesome/terrifying, too!
  • edited March 2008
    Jurgen was good. I also liked that one cultist in their first adventure. Or the villain in the webcomic.
  • edited March 2008
    i like how so many of the baddies come back and become friends with sam and max... the reoccurring ones, those are my favorites
  • edited April 2008
    *waits patiently for Mac Salmon to make a new appearance*

:D
  • edited April 2008
    Jurgen all the way 8D he made me laugh
  • edited April 2008
    Jurgen is the best villain ever. I mean, what's better than a camp German emo vampire? :D

Conroy Bumpus is probably my second favourite, followed by Pedro and Hugh Bliss. Am I the only one who doesn't see the appeal in Brady Culture?
  • edited April 2008
    Hugh Bliss... I admit I felt some discomfort while playing the last season one episode.
  • edited April 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    *waits patiently for Mac Salmon to make a new appearance*

:D

appearance given
  • edited April 2008
    Jurgen all the way! I think he's cute.
  • edited April 2008
    Jurgen, followed by Hugh Bliss.

A villain who will get a good cliché cheesy evil laugh while sticking someone in a killing machine will alway get may simphaty.
    appearance given
    When ?
    (Mr spatula is so NOT Mac salmon, and the tv show is old stuff)
  • edited April 2008
    smuchmuch wrote: »
    Jurgen, followed by Hugh Bliss.

A villain who will get a good cliché cheesy evil laugh while sticking someone in a killing machine will alway get may simphaty.

When ?
    (Mr spatula is so NOT Mac salmon, and the tv show is old stuff)

i know they are separate but it said ever (not just the games) and i think that he is the best
  • edited April 2008
    mack salmon
  • edited April 2008
    from all sam & max villains i would also vote for mack salmon, he's kind of a classic villain stereotype, expect that he has a fish for a head.
    i would like to see him in the games one day, since in both the animated series and sth it is implied that he has a background story, but it is never really revealed.
  • edited April 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    from all sam & max villains i would also vote for mack salmon, he's kind of a classic villain stereotype, expect that he has a fish for a head.
    i would like to see him in the games one day, since in both the animated series and sth it is implied that he has a background story, but it is never really revealed.

The whole X for a head type of super villain makes me think of Chairface Chippendale from The Tick. Now THERE was a great villain!!
  • edited April 2008
    The whole X for a head type of super villain makes me think of Chairface Chippendale from The Tick. Now THERE was a great villain!!

Now that you mention it, there was also Professor Monkey-for-a-head and (Mack Salmon rip-off) Bob The Goldfish in Earthworm Jim from the "something for a head" category. Generally speaking, they make great villains.
  • edited April 2008
    also earthworm jim himself belongs into the something-for-a-head category...even if he's not a villain.
  • edited April 2008
    Evil Jim was though. I've been scared of photocopiers ever since...
  • edited April 2008
    My vote goes to Candlejack.
    /Not Sam & Max.
    //Don't say it!
  • edited April 2008

Whenever people ask me what I would do if I won a bazillion dollars, "Build a huge laser and write my name on the moon" is at the top of the list.

Followed closely by digging a moat around my house and putting an orca in it, but that's really neither here nor there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.