[TWD] 400 Days saves problem

edited July 2013 in Game Support
Hello. I finished 5th episode of TWD about 6 months ago. I bought 400 Days few days ago and game is not seeing my saves from first season. Of course saves are in the right folder. What I can do to make saves visible for the game?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and attach the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" or "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.
  • edited July 2013
    Here you go!
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Katalog: D:\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead
    2013-07-17 15:57 6ÿ722 prefs.prop

This doesn't look good. It seems that your prefs.prop got corrupted at some point, as it is way too small for a completed game.

If you have a backup of the savegame folder, i suggest you restore it.
    Otherwise, if you are lucky, you can try the "restore previous version" feature (right click, "properties", "restore previous version") on the prefs.prop in
    D:\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead
    To find a version that might still work.
  • edited July 2013
    Sadly, I can't restore previous version. So my only option now is to find backup folder. I think I backuped my saves when I was formating my computer back in February. I will try to find it. I will write here if it helps. But do I have any other options? Can I replace this file with any other one?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    You can only replace it with another version of the same playthrough. There's no other way we can restore your savegames.
  • edited July 2013
    Ok, thank you for your help :)
This discussion has been closed.