The most evil main antagonist

So who is the most evil main antagonist of these games .
Hugh Bliss ( Sam&Max Save The World )
The Soda Poppers ( Sam&Max Beyond Time And Space )
The Narrator ( Sam&Max The Devil's Playhouse )
Lechuck ( Tales Of Monkey Island )
The Goverment ( Nelson Tethers Puzzle Agent )
Barnsley Noble ( Hector Badge Of Carnage )
Edna Strickland ( Back To The Future The Game )
Dr Sorkin ( Jurassic Park The Game )
Giles Bedford ( Law And Order Legacies )
The Stranger ( The Walking Dead Game )
Also you can say your reason for choosing this villain or villains .

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Will have to go with Barnsley Noble
  • edited July 2013
    The Soda Poppers actually run hell...
  • edited July 2013
    To me it would be Lilly from the Walking Dead, Hudomonkey knows just how much, but out of this list I would say Soda Poppers and Barnsley Noble.
  • edited July 2013
    To me it would be Lilly from the Walking Dead, Hudomonkey knows just how much, but out of this list I would say Soda Poppers and Barnsley Noble.

HA , if you think Lilly was bad , i guess you never heard of Edna Strickland . I think she and Kid Tannen are her ancestors .
  • edited July 2013
    Well i voted for the Goverment , Barnsley Noble , Edna Strickland , Dr Sorkin and Giled Bedford . The Goverment because if they would of never send Isaac and his crew to the moon with the lunar ray , than his crew mates would of never turned into a bunch of psychopats killing innocent people in Scoggins and The Hidden People would of never showed up and let's not forget they wanted the lunar ray so than they can use it against people who would oppose them .
    Barnsley was pretty much pure evil . He acted like a terrorist and shoot cops so than he can get Hector's attention and make him do his demands for his master plan . He wanted to turn people into raging monster so than they can kill each other and destroy the town in the process and than he can rebuild the town and name it " Claptopia " and populate it with people from Canada . Yeah , that is just sick evil .
    Edna pretty much caused Marty and Doc much more trouble than the Tannens . She was the speakeasy arsonist and she was a freaking pyromaniac , and also she framed Doc who was disquised as Carl Sagan and he got killed because of her but if it wasn't for Marty than he would be dead . When she married Emmett , she becomes a dictator and wanted turn everybody into a bunch of puppets because she thinks people are just bad and thanks to Citizen Brown , she steals the delorean and travels back in to the past and accidently burns Hill Valley . Edna is pretty much the female version of Barnsley .
    Dr Sorkin was responsible for the dinos running free around the island and because of that , the troodons almost killed Nima but they killed Alpha team and Billy's friends which caused him to turn on Gerry , Jess and Nima . Sorkin was so obsessed with protecting the dinos , so much that she wanted to unleash the mosasaur against InGen .
    Giles Bedford was a rich man and he hated Alison and when he found out about his son's girlfriend being pregnant he flipped , literally . And what did he decide to do ? He hired a hitman to kill her ! Yeah ! And in turn of events , Harrison got killed instead of Alison but the hitman shot her in the head but she survived and lost her memory about who shot her but later at the trial she regained her memory . Well Giles had a guilty conscience and decided to be nice and pay for Alison and her baby but justice had to be done so than Lenny and Harrison can rest peacefully .
    Well these are my motives of why i voted for these guys .
  • edited July 2013
    Seems entire unfair that Trogdor isn't on this list.
  • edited July 2013
    Ryu-Chan wrote: »
    Seems entire unfair that Trogdor isn't on this list.

Well Trogdor wasn't main villain material because he wasn't the one plotting the events of Strongbad's Game . To be fair , there weren't many villains just The King Of Town and Trogdor and that's it .
  • edited July 2013
    Well Trogdor wasn't main villain material because he wasn't the one plotting the events of Strongbad's Game . To be fair , there weren't many villains just The King Of Town and Trogdor and that's it .
    What about Perducci?
  • edited July 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »
    What about Perducci?

Well Perducci and The King Of Town are pretty much the same person together so yeah .
  • edited July 2013
    Well Perducci and The King Of Town are pretty much the same person together so yeah .
    What are you talking about?
    Are you saying Dangeresque...
    isn't...
    real...
    YOU'RE LYING
    *sob sob
  • edited July 2013
    What are you talking about?
    Are you saying Dangeresque...
    isn't...
    real...
    YOU'RE LYING
    *sob sob

No , no i never meant that , i was just saying that well Dangeresque is a pararel dimension to Strongbad and that's what i was trying to mean with KOT and Perducci being the same person . :D
  • edited July 2013
    No , no i never meant that , i was just saying that well Dangeresque is a pararel dimension to Strongbad and that's what i was trying to mean with KOT and Perducci being the same person . :D
    Oh Thank goodness..
    For a moment there I though that you had just decimated my childhood...
    Though I never thought about the world being parallel before....
  • edited July 2013
    Apparently Hugh Bliss doesn't get any love does he ?
    Poor guy , he tried so hard to be really evil and happy . :(
  • edited July 2013
    Apparently Hugh Bliss doesn't get any love does he ?
    Poor guy , he tried so hard to be really evil and happy . :(
    I only voted Once but he would have been my second choice...
    To be fair he was probably more evil than the Soda Poppers but in the end he works for the Soda Poppers when he goes to hell so...
    I had to give my Vote to the Soda Poppers
  • edited July 2013
    I only voted Once but he would have been my second choice...
    To be fair he was probably more evil than the Soda Poppers but in the end he works for the Soda Poppers when he goes to hell so...
    I had to give my Vote to the Soda Poppers

Well to be fair , if Sam and Max never stopped Hugh Bliss , than the Soda Poppers would be Hugh Bliss's happy slaves forever .
  • edited July 2013
    Well to be fair , if Sam and Max never stopped Hugh Bliss , than the Soda Poppers would be Hugh Bliss's happy slaves forever .
    Yeah but by that standards you'd have to say the same about Brady Culture...
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah but by that standards you'd have to say the same about Brady Culture...

Touche .
  • edited July 2013
    Maybe the Ultimate Antagonist is...
    Disney as they have doomed us to a world without another Monkey Island...
  • edited July 2013
    I agree, I will so vote for the them the moment I can.
  • edited July 2013
    I think the forum member Ehkay should of been on this list because he would be the most evil antagonist . He hates children , he would join Crawford , The Governer , Negan , St Johns , Campman , Nate , Lilly , Roman , the bandits and so many .
  • edited July 2013
    I'm thinking Chuckles was quite a main Antagonist...
    I mean he was behind practically everything behind Season 1...
    I know Hugh Bliss took all the credit for it but Chuckles did all the planning and work...
  • edited July 2013
    I'm thinking Chuckles was quite a main Antagonist...
    I mean he was behind practically everything behind Season 1...
    I know Hugh Bliss took all the credit for it but Chuckles did all the planning and work...

Well Chuckles was more of a second-in-command chief . I think Hugh Bliss knew that Chuckles might fail and than he replaced him with the Internet .
  • edited July 2013
    To be honest , i think The Narrator was more evil than Hugh Bliss and The Soda Poppers because he pretty much used US the players to play season 3 , and because of our work Max turned into a monster which was The Narrator's plan to begin with . In the demo of The Penal Zone , The Narrator was challenging the players to play season 3 so than his plan can be accomplished .
  • edited July 2013
    Also the Narrator wasn't really the main Antagonist of Season 3...
    Charlie Ho Tep was the one who create the Army of Dogglegangers in order to become Junior's favourite toy...
  • edited July 2013
    Also the Narrator wasn't really the main Antagonist of Season 3...
    Charlie Ho Tep was the one who create the Army of Dogglegangers in order to become Junior's favourite toy...

Well Charlie wouldn't never managed to create the Army of Dopplegangers if it wasn't for Sam and Max astrol projecting with Sameth and Maximus .
    In Poker Night 2 , Sam says this when he tells Glados about his " Time-travel " adventures .
    Sam: Mind-melded with our great-grandfathers .
    Max: Accidently created a pair of temporal clones .
    That could mean that if Sam and Max never astrol projected with Sameth and Maximus than Charlie wouldn't have the DNA to create Sam clones .
    And all of that would of been avoided if Skunkape never changed the future .
  • edited July 2013
    Well Charlie wouldn't never managed to create the Army of Dopplegangers if it wasn't for Sam and Max astrol projecting with Sameth and Maximus .
    In Poker Night 2 , Sam says this when he tells Glados about his " Time-travel " adventures .
    Sam: Mind-melded with our great-grandfathers .
    Max: Accidently created a pair of temporal clones .
    That could mean that if Sam and Max never astrol projected with Sameth and Maximus than Charlie wouldn't have the DNA to create Sam clones .
    And all of that would of been avoided if Skunkape never changed the future .
    Temporal clones are referring to Alternate Sam and Max from Season 2
    They obviously got the DNA from somewhere but I think that Charlie Ho-tep would still have managed his plans if not for Skunkape changing the future
  • edited July 2013
    Temporal clones are referring to Alternate Sam and Max from Season 2
    They obviously got the DNA from somewhere but I think that Charlie Ho-tep would still have managed his plans if not for Skunkape changing the future

Which kinda raises the question . How did Charlie manage to get so much DNA so than he make a army of thousands of Sam clones ?
  • edited July 2013
    Which kinda raises the question . How did Charlie manage to get so much DNA so than he make a army of thousands of Sam clones ?
    All you need is enough DNA to make one of the Samulacra and then you can create clones of the Doggleganger to create a Samulacra army...
    He probably got the DNA from Stinky's or something...
    He is a dog so he probably leaves fur everywhere...
  • edited July 2013
    I think Junior is pretty much responsible for season 3 .
    The Devil's Toybox was his toybox including Charlie , it was created because Junior was a spoiled brat who couldn't control his temper and his toybox got both Sam and Max in lots of trouble and if he would of loved Charlie than Charlie wouldn't be a psychopatic puppet .
  • edited July 2013
    I think Junior is pretty much responsible for season 3 .
    The Devil's Toybox was his toybox including Charlie , it was created because Junior was a spoiled brat who couldn't control his temper and his toybox got both Sam and Max in lots of trouble and if he would of loved Charlie than Charlie wouldn't be a psychopatic puppet .
    Can you blame him...
    I wouldn't have played with a creepy Ventriloquist dummy...
  • edited July 2013
    Can you blame him...
    I wouldn't have played with a creepy Ventriloquist dummy...

Yeah i think Norrington should of been more original with Charlie like why even make a him look like a creepy puppet if he knew that Junior wouldn't like him why not make him a ventriloquist action figure or something . Elder Gods these days .
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah i think Norrington should of been more original with Charlie like why even make a him look like a creepy puppet if he knew that Junior wouldn't like him why not make him a ventriloquist action figure or something . Elder Gods these days .
    Yeah why didn't he give him a Porcelain Power Pirate Action Figure...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.