Superball's Age.

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
When you scan Superball in Abe lincoln must die,it said that he is 40.So how can he be present 40 years ago?

Comments

• edited April 2008
    You get some more information about him in other episodes, particularly something in 204.
    When you talk to Superball in the 1960s, he says he's just begun the job, but looks the same as in present day
    When you talk to Superball in the near future, he is very nervous when you ask him if he's glad he doesn't work for an evil guy like Jurgen any longer. Implying that he's working for the devil. Maybe he has some sort of deal that makes him ageless?
  • edited April 2008
    "I'm ageing gracefully, sir. Clean living."
  • edited April 2008
    i think he is a clone of himself or something...remember the war song from 104? there where like dozens of these guys..
  • edited April 2008
    You mean 104?
  • edited April 2008
    jup..
  • edited April 2008
    The carbon dater also says that Peepers is a year younger than his fellow triplets. But like I've said in the past, if you think about it too much, it just ruins the game.
  • edited April 2008
    No, but this actually makes sense. Superball is a time-travelling villian.
  • edited April 2008
    If the Superball mystery is not resolved in 205, Telltale can make him -- and what diabolical cabal he stands for -- the focus in Season 3. My guess: Superball is a ....MOLEMAN!
  • edited April 2008
    once again the moleman theories and conspiracies begin to sprout all over this place. just like in season 1.
    i think one moleman is enough
  • edited April 2008
    There's actually at least 2 molemen, because 2 molemen show up in Hit the Road.

Don't remember if either of them is harry, though, so that could be three.
  • edited April 2008
    no, i think one is called doug ;) and the other is called something like shawul..
  • edited April 2008
    There was 2 in HTR - Doug and Shuvul (or however it's spelt).

So 3 in total. Hundreds more if you add the TV series.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Given that Superball knows about time travel, who knows how old he is at any particular point in history?

Kedri wrote: »
    The carbon dater also says that Peepers is a year younger than his fellow triplets. But like I've said in the past, if you think about it too much, it just ruins the game.

Peepers is a year older to the day. Prolonged labor.
  • edited April 2008
    Gresman wrote: »
    once again the moleman theories and conspiracies begin to sprout all over this place. just like in season 1.
    i think one moleman is enough
    I think The Moleman Conspiracy is an awesome title for something useful.
  • edited April 2008
    i think the answer is obvious, superball was once frozen in an iceberg while trying to cross the arctic circle, he thawed out a few decades later due to global warming, and he is now bent on world domination as revenge for what mother nature did to him... which is why he always sides with evil doers, he wants the world to end.... being frozen also partially paralyzed him and froze his face like that, which is why he cant show emotion anymore
  • edited April 2008
    Interestingly enough dangerzone said exactly what i was going too...
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Peepers is a year older to the day. Prolonged labor.

That sounds painful.
  • edited April 2008
    I think Superball picks young versions of himself using a time machine when he die so he can live forever.
  • edited April 2008
    wasn't there a game once, where some villain traveled through time and collected numerous versions of himself to build an army that was supposed to conquer the present?? i think it was a sequel or something...:D
  • edited April 2008
    Yeah, just like that.
  • edited April 2008
    I think that was the end to "Bender's Big Score"...
  • jmmjmm
    edited April 2008
    That answer its just Weird.

Ed.
  • edited April 2008
    Edison.
  • edited April 2008
    thomas edison.
  • edited April 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    i think the answer is obvious, superball was once frozen in an iceberg while trying to cross the arctic circle, he thawed out a few decades later due to global warming, and he is now bent on world domination as revenge for what mother nature did to him... which is why he always sides with evil doers, he wants the world to end.... being frozen also partially paralyzed him and froze his face like that, which is why he cant show emotion anymore

He also goes by the alias Al Gore. :cool:
  • edited April 2008
    THat al gore always was stone cold. soolllllid.
  • edited April 2008
    RobD wrote: »
    There was 2 in HTR - Doug and Shuvul (or however it's spelt).

So 3 in total. Hundreds more if you add the TV series.

And let's not forget the MoleWomen with whom the Molemen have found true happiness!
  • edited April 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    You get some more information about him in other episodes, particularly something in 204.
    When you talk to Superball in the 1960s, he says he's just begun the job, but looks the same as in present day
    When you talk to Superball in the near future, he is very nervous when you ask him if he's glad he doesn't work for an evil guy like Jurgen any longer. Implying that he's working for the devil. Maybe he has some sort of deal that makes him ageless?
    Let me guess...he's a reaper! :D
  • edited April 2008
    AllenB wrote: »
    I think The Milkman Conspiracy is an awesome title for something useful.

Fix'd.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.