The Walking Dead S:1 and 400 Days, Not playing?? Damaged??

edited July 2013 in Game Support
I purchased the games together, and i bought them off of the Telltale game site. so i do not have an actual copy.

I am playing on a Mac.

I downloaded without an issue, transferred the game to my application folder to enable play, without any worry. I then attempted to play the game, or authenticate it.

Yet it says to me,
" "TheWalkingDead" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash. "

I have re-downloaded the game, three times now. And yet, still the issue occurs. I do no know how to fix this, if it can be fixed or if it is simply going to mean i have wasted money on the game.

I am using a forum because i know most of these sites have a help page or email to contact, although often that is of no help. And so I am just left to leave my problem to the community.

Please help me, if this has happened to you, could you help me find a way to solve this.

-SilverCe

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    This should help.
    MattP wrote: »
    To fix this issue you will need to disable Gatekeeper. To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System Preferences. Now select Security. If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: Mac Store, Mac Store and identified developers, and Anywhere. Please select Anywhere and then confirm your selection. Once this is done, please attempt to download the installer from our website. You should no longer see the damaged file messaging.
  • edited July 2013
    Thank you for your speedy reply. I will give it a try.
This discussion has been closed.