Sheet Music

edited April 2008 in Sam & Max
This has been brought up before, I know. But I wanted to bring it up again because I'd really like to be able to see sheet music for the musical number from T-H-E-M in Chariots of the Dogs. Obviously other things are probably desired from various people, too.

You might not have enough interest to publish a songbook necessarily, but I imagine you might be able to set it up as a downloadable e-book from the Telltale store. With the right setup, you could allow people to download sheet music for various pieces separately or in bulk for an entire season, and the usual e-book DRM would keep piracy in check. You're already set up to sell things in this fashion, so it'd probably require rather minimal effort. And since there wouldn't be significant overhead, you would be able to meet a niche market demand.

Obviously it'd be orchestral scores, but if someone is really serious about it, they could probably arrange it to fit their needs.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Seconded.
  • edited April 2008
    fifteenthed
  • edited April 2008
    *laughs at people who need sheet music and cant work it out for themselves* That'll teach you for not doing loads of musical theory!
  • edited April 2008
    After filling out all those work books on FCGDAEB and 2.5 steps down and the circle of flats, I'd really prefer not to hear the word "theory" near the word "music" ever again.

It can't be too hard to draft up some sheets for various S&M songs (I mean, for other people. Not me. It's too hard for me.) I doubt anyone here is asking for some lucrative glossy books full 'o music notes. Some online DLs, like Maratanos suggested, sound great.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.