So how about some more icons?

Hail you great people at Telltale

When posting, will it sometime soon be possible to get post icons from season 2? I would rather present my post with Bosco getting sucked up in a flying saucer than a thumb up icon ;)

And hey, how long will we have to wait before we can sit back, pop a good bottle of redwine and enjoy Season 3 episode 1......

Cannot wait

Respect
Rubberchickenwithapulley.....(and that is in the middle for you!) :rolleyes:

Comments

• edited April 2008
    ah... one in a geat while, a new member comes along with a name so long, it messes with how the site is displayed... welcome to our little world rubberchicken

but anyways, yeah i would also like to see more post icon options, and maybe a few generic reoccuring character post icons as well (sam, max, bosco, stinky, jimmy, etc...) but with all the stuff on their plate right now... i doubt we will see any untill after the season is over (but we can still have hope)
  • edited April 2008
    maybe season 2 icons
  • Yeah....guess I should have had a shorter name, but still a very important name in the genre (how else would Guybrush ever had gotten his third crewmember)?

But I am also hopin for the season two icons. Wonder what the Bone (a great game by the way) icons are doing in the S&M section...

Regards
    Rubberchickenwithapulleyinthemiddle and not a long name like Murray
  • edited April 2008
    That's an easy question to answer. They are hiding a cow!
  • edited April 2008
    so am I!
  • edited April 2008
    Under you there are cows.
  • edited April 2008
    Sammy wrote: »
    Under you there are cows.

I know youre hiding a cow!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.